Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hi @Faith-and-Hope   I love the picture you shared.  

Hi to you too @Former-Member @oceangirl @Zoe7 

Sending warm wishes to all here and the hope that today is an improvement on yesterday.  Take care all x

Thanks @eth 🙏 💕

Hi @Former-Member 

The quiet time is necessary, I can feel that.  There is a lot to process and come to terms with, including how to move forward.

Yes, this is an art style I am interested in pursuing.  The explorations we are doing in this course will lead me in that direction.

Thinking of you too 💐💕

@Zoe7 

I love the images you have been posting for me, and it is doing a lot to help sustain me.  Here is one of my favourites for you this morning Hon.

24727B81-95B8-4010-B9ED-C0057E523D22.jpeg

💜🦋

Former-Member
Not applicable

Illustration-Coffee-In-coffee-happiness.-coffee-sketch-@highergroundstradingco-caffeine.jpg

'MORNING BEAUTIFULS 💙

How as doing? 

@Faith-and-Hope  that painting is very interesting, almost like a double exposure water colour.   different. Happy for you that your doing something you love. 

Hi there @Former-Member  @oceangirl  @Zoe7 ... oh yes @eth too :face_with_rolling_eyes:  Hope you all find a little love today 🌷💜🦉

Hi @Former-Member 👋💕

The artwork is not mine, but it is one I have found appealing.

How are you ?

I’m sitting abut quietly in the background.  Things here have come to a head and I need to work out how to move forward from here.

Former-Member
Not applicable

I know @Faith-and-Hope, it's awful what you're going though. Its hard moving fwd into the unknown, but precious lady, reality is you've pretty much carried your own there a long time. Yet I know you love him and your family which you're so good with, it's been your life and it's huge what you're dealing with. Survival mode - one day at a time.
I Imagine uni is winding up for the year too... have you submitted all your work? Any exams?
Hope you find some time to just sit by the water and breathe in the salt air, centre yourself, find your feet... maybe a finbaby...
You can do this. There's a song I really like "it's the climb"
See also Proverbs 3:5, Phillipians 4:6, Revelations 21:4... everything will be ok you know... God loves you so much 🌷💜
I have to rush off to a new counsellor now, but checking back later 🙏

Thanks so much @Former-Member 🌻❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member - I hope your session with a new counsellor went well this morning? I really love the pic you posted this morning with the giant teacup and a lady sitting inside it with a steaming cuppa. Looks pretty relaxing I must say.

@Faith-and-Hope- As far as moving forward goes - I know you will find a way. Life has been so incredibly difficult for you for such a long time now. It will definitely take some time to re-tune your mind and body to a new pace of life, and adjust to new priorities. Just hoping that (finally) the priority can now be YOU. Sending love and emotion-healing vibes your way.

@Zoe7- thinking of you today, as always.

@eth- thank you, thats very kind of you.

Sherry

Thanks so much @Former-Member 💜

hello and hugs @Former-Member , @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @eth , @oceangirl , , @Zoe7 flowers.jpeg

How did the Vet appointment go today @Zoe7 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance