Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I think it's fake @Shaz51

No wonder I am exhausted.

Time to ease off perhaps and smell the roses as it were

@Faith-and-Hope 💐🌺🌹💛🧡💚💙💜

Some decisions are starting to be made around here @Zoe7.  We had an overseas trip booked and paid for.  I will be going on it with the baby dragons, except one, it turns out now. That be and their dad might fly to join us for Christmas / Mew Year, depending on their mi needs, and plans they are making to resume studies next year.  That one lost their semester 2 achievements through all this ,... 😔 .... the other one is still battling to rescue theirs ..... 😔

its still nearly a couple of weeks till I head off, and I will be looking in and looking for you and other forum friends, and I won’t be gone quite so long this time.

I am hoping to hear that your new work placement is sorted before I go.

I am still doing okay, but my connections on the forums is still a tremendous support through all this, despite not posting as much at the moment.  Just being able to sit with you, and others here, means the world.

💚💐🦋💕❣️

I was sad to hear one of your bds did not make it through Semester 2 - that is indeed a setback but his health comes first ...and I really hope your other one can catch up this week to get through - I have no doubt you are doing everything you can to help her and your own experiences and knowledge of the course will be invaluable in providing that help @Faith-and-Hope 

It will be nice for you to get away without the added pressures and control over everything that you have previously been faced with ...and a great reward for all your efforts this year also. Enjoy every minute being able to do what you want, when you want and take in all the experiences that you enjoy Smiley Very Happy Of course I will miss you terribly whilst you are away but just knowing it is going to be an easier trip for you will fill that void somewhat Heart

I have reports to write this week - need to have them finished by Friday to pass on to their normal teacher - so will be checking in for you occassionally when I can when I have breaks. The plan is to get them underway tonight - with everything set out that I need to organise - then write most of them tomorrow night (having Wednesday morning off will help with that as I will keep going until I get most of them done). Tomorrow afternoon is our later afternoon but there is little I can have input in as it is mostly to do with classes for next year so I will spend that time getting organised for class on Wednesday.

I have very much missed you over the last month or so but also know you have so much going on and need time to work through it all ...just as I have also. What helps to sustain me though is your love and friendship - knowing that time and distance does not change that and that no matter where we are in our lives or what we are dealing with that we hold each other in our hearts always - that connection you cannot buy and means the world to me ...you mean the world to me Hon 🌹💕😘

❤️🦋❤️🦋❤️🦋 @Zoe7 ....

ohhhh @Faith-and-Hope HeartHeart thinking of you sooo much my friend xx

my step D1 had her birthday and her real mum flew up for the party

between the real mum and the future mother to be and me ,  we were suppose to party with our daughter

Mr shaz found it very very hard being there  and soo many of my step D1 family  did not turn up xx I felt soo sad for her

@Zoe7. @MDT , @BlueBay , @eth , @Former-Member , @Maggie , @Gazza75 

At least you were there @Shaz51

And some part of the family too @Shaz51
Parties can be hard

very true @MDT , but i am soo glad i made it ,xxxx

Hugs and love your way @Faith-and-Hope ❤️❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance