Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

No rain yet @Former-Member  xx

Finished job , going home now , ayyy

On Friday we are going to the next town for my diabetes eye test, so will see the computer guy then 

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Bimby2 @Sans911 @Snowie @Adge and others following...

Made it through the day but not without some pain. By lunchtime I needed pain relief but unfortunately it didn't help. I was very fortunate that we had a relief teacher in and he was asked to do my duty - so I felt very supported in being back and being looked after as well. The afternoon luckily was an easy one - I took the kids to the library to get some books out and then they had PE - so I had a little time off. I spent most of that time printing out their labels and all the other things I designed. I will laminate and cut them out tonight ready to go up tomorrow.

The kids were quite noisey today but still gorgeous. It was great being back - seeing the kids, being back in the classroom and working with the kids. They got really excited about doing one of the tasks for today so our Maths time got thrown out the window and we continued on with that one instead. We need to finish it off tomorrow so that should please the kids. 

I had a lot of questions from the kids as well as the parents but they were all so lovely and concerned for me. One of the kids from the neighbouring class also asked how I was - apparently the news was that I hurt my ankle so we had a bit of a laugh at how that had filtered through incorrectly.

I have some work to do tonight then I am heading to bed early again. I would like to be there even earlier tomorrow than I was today to get some things done. I don't have any time off during the day tomorrow and have a meeting after school again so the morning is all the time I will have.

My babies were of course happy to have me home ...Toby especially - he jumped and turned circles until I picked him up. The little sweetheart is now asleep on the couch. Cat is sitting outside in what sun we have left of the day. No doubt she will stay there until it is her biscuit time then will head off into her room for the night. I expect to be in bed soon after that myself.

How is Nelly today @Faith-and-Hope ? Any more magical disappearing acts into the cupboard? Did she stay on the bed all night? ...and have you had cuddles yet?

HI @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Former-Member is anyone around to talk to need to talk

Hi @Pepsimax 

Hi @Faith-and-Hope  how's your day been how's kitty I'm not feeling well

One very busy lady. Hope your day has lived up to expectations. With hugs and cheers to you and yours.
Bimby2,

My day has been okay thanks @Pepsimax.

It started with getting some stuff done around the house.  Then I had a uni class, followed by doing some homework for another subject.  D3 cooled dinner tonight.

Fur baby is talkative tonight. She's got a lovely personality ,...

Hi @Former-Member and may you have a great
week. Take care and well wishes sent
your way. Bimby2.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Its been really quiet here today, no @Faith-and-Hope and no @Zoe7 .

@Pepsimax  sorry I wasnt around last night when you needed someone to talk to.  I actually went to bed early, but was then wide awake and unable to sleep again by around 1.30am. But you didnt seem to be around by then.

Thanks so much @Bimby2  ... how has your day been?  I hope your week is a good one.

@Faith-and-Hope  Was it psych day today?  Hope it went well.  How is your beautiful little kitty companion doing?  I was disappointed not to see you at the Pet Topic Tuesday tonight, but figured you were out and about and busy .. as usual. 😃  How are all the BDs getting along?  A big adjustment period for them no doubt, as it is for you too.

@Zoe7  Ive been thinking of you all day, and hoping it was a good day at school.  Please dont feel the need to respond, I'm sure you'll be completely worn out after a couple of days back at school and doing it all in pain.  I do hope you are continuing to accept any offered help and/or asking if you need things done that are difficult for you right now.  We dont want you going down in a screaming heap because you didnt feel able to ask someone to assist.  How have Toby and Cat adapted to you being back at work?

Well ... I'm going to try again for an early night.  Hopefully with greater success than last night.  Catch you tomorrow.

Sherry xx 

Hi @Former-Member  .... 

I have probably missed you now, so this reply will be for the morning.

Yes, sorry to have missed the pets Topic Tuesday ..... flat out with legal stuff today, unexpectedly, and still going with it.

The bd's are adjusting by degrees, but there is more :pile_of_poo: in the wings that they are not yet aware of, and I can't tell them for a variety of reasons ..... in fact I hope it stays in the wings for a while yet, but of course I am not in control of that .....

Missing our favourite butterfly too, and hoping she is just super-tired, and perhaps more than a tad sore, and doing her best to self-care tonight.

I hope you get some decent rest tonight, and a quick hi 👋 to anyone else around.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance