Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

❤❤❤

❤️🦋 @Zoe7 ..... loving the reports of your day.

Good to see you @utopia - was thinking of you this evening and wondering how you are.

Another tough day here, and an assignment due in tonight, so best get going again ..... starting with the dishes.

Hi to anyone else around ....

😘💕 @Former-Member .....

Assignment submitted ..... 👍

Good work @Faith-and-Hope 👍😊

Former-Member
Not applicable

hello-eeyore (1).gif

Hello and hugs @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @Snowie , @utopia , @Former-Member , @Meowmy , @BlueBay , @greenpea , @Adge , @Angels333 , @eth , @Sans911 , @Flying_Hams 

Well

It is raining lots up here 

The car has been playing up big time , so yesterday it got a service and repairs 

This morning the car would not start so back to the repair shop arggg

My computer in for repairs 

My hearing aid is playing up big time 

Then I  took mum up to the hospital for her arm to be redressed

And I got in BIG trouble as I should be self isolating with my problems, soo staying home except for checking up on mum and buying what we really need

Home for lunch 

And now Mr shaz has gone to bed, with everything that has been going on and then today was the final blow

He is soo stressed, anxious, worried, ect 

I hope that car, computer & things get fixed @Shaz51

Hopefully Mr Shaz's anxiety may ease soon.

Self-isolating is your choice, not for anyone else to force upon you - as you don't have any C virus infection.

It's a rough day at this end too - no water at all, for the past 5 hours (a burst water main somewhere).

So no shower for me (feel yukky).

Work cancelled my 2 remaining shifts for this week (today & tomorrow) - they have virtually no shifts on offer, due to client cancellations & their own policies.

So I've put in an Annual Leave application, see if I can get that approved - which would at least get me some guaranteed income $$ for a few weeks.

My gut/ bowels have been very painful today (don't know what cause) - so I've had to take several lots of painkillers, before it's finally eased (a bit).

Adge

Great work @Faith-and-Hope One big thing out of the way for now Heart

Image result for woohoo gif

You can't catch a break at the moment @Shaz51 - so much happening for you Smiley Sad. Look after yourself my sister Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance