Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Way to go , well done @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Hugs @Adge Heart

Well I fell asleep @Zoe7 , @Adge , not enough sleep that's for sure 

Mr shaz is still asleep 

Have a sore throat and my head is feeling arggg 

Going to make a cuppa xxxxxx 

I've got water back on (taps) - after 6 hours with no water.

I was running out of drinking water, & getting dehydrated.

Definitely worth a Woo Hoo.....

Adge

@Shaz51 hey darling,so sorry you have douch going on. Hope you feel a bit better day after day. It's crazy and testing all of us. Hope we will get through bit by bit. Take good care of yourself. We need your smiles and love

🎉 @Adge .....

Hi everybody 👋💕

I am having a down day here .... getting caught between WH being a 🤬 and the kids' concerns around D2 remaining safe ..... 😔

I have stopped to just rest and have a cup of tea before going to empty the car of things.  Trying to keep busy and make myself useful .... 

🦋💕 @Zoe7 

❄️💕 @Snowie 

.... thanks.

Still low motivation for my uni work, so I am continuing with the house clean.  At least I can tick a box here and there.

@Teej how are you doing ?

@Faith-and-Hope . I sneak in and out of the Forum. 

I'm OK.  I'm isolating.  I'm bored.  My mood is dropping.  But I'm surviving. 

Take care of yourself first @Shaz51 

Sorry to hear it has not been an easy day for you Hon. Not being able to leave and actually go into uni would no doubt be hard as I know it has been a real distraction for you. I also know you have made an art of taking timeout for yourself at a coffee shop somewhere too so not being able to do that would also be difficult. It may mean very little to many in the current climate but it is often those little things that really help us keep our head above water. It is great you still have the house cleaning/sorting to keep you occupied though - it is going to be one well organised living space for you 👍 I know personally how satisfying it was to finally finish my sorting and although things are still stacked in the spare room I now know what is in each box and where in the room things are to be located. The big clean out also made room in my house and things that had been previously put in the too-hard-basket were finally fixed, mended or a home found for them. 

I can imagine your baby dragons are concerned for their sister - it really is a terrifying time for those like D2 that are particularly vulnerable. I have no doubt you are doing everything possible to keep both her and yourselves safe ...thinking about you all Heart

🦋❤️ @Zoe7  .....

It's been another hard day.  Just trying to put one day after another behind me until I am as far removed from WH as I can get ..... seeing how creative I can be making up new names for those initials ..... 😡

I hope it's been another good day for you.  It really helps to hear it.

Hugs @utopia ..... can you set up some projects for yourself ?  Art and craft suggestions are on YouTube, even just to watch others making stuff .....

Hi @Former-Member 👋🌷 .... how are you doing ?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Faith-and-Hope, feel for you. I'm surviving but alone. Especially felt it when they closed the boarder between my son and I. Not that we have a lot of time together, but that we can't even if we wanted to, for an indefinite period of time. Feels like a loss.
Thanks for asking.
Apart from D2, do any of your kidults live in the same state? This is horrible year.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance