Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Sans911  ^^^

It was to check the Red Book for recommended second hand car prices @Former-Member. Be careful with hagglers. Don't feel too pressured. There will always be someone willing to pay what you want. I find that once I know what a car is worth, and what I'm willing to accept, stick as close as possible to that. Don't be bullied. The buyer might say 'I need to this or that, so you need to drop the price' your response will be I have regularly serviced and maintained the car as you can see from the log books. The only time I give a reasonable discount if I know something needs fixing and it's going to cost x amount of money.

https://www.redbook.com.au/
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Sans911, I went on Redbook earlier tonight and there was a paywall which bugged me re unnecessary expense, but maybe is worth $33. Its a hard call cause stupid losing money running 2 cars for more than a year now. Anyway, see how we go, ta.
THANX @Faith-and-Hope πŸ’™ @Former-Member, that was lovely to read about the opal pendant matching your mum's ring πŸ’™
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Former-Member πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•  and good luck with the car selling tomorrow πŸ‘πŸŒΊ

Tell me what car you have @Former-Member and I'll find the price for you. Don't pay any money
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Former-Member πŸ’
Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh true - you're an angel πŸ˜‡πŸ‘ it's 2014 VW Caddy, 5seats, 5door, 204,000km, Diesel, Manual.
@Sans911

@Former-Member carsales.com also have a price my car thing for free. Thatll give u a rough estimate too

What price do you currently have it listed for? @Former-Member

It looks like you should be selling between 9500 - 10k

Yes I'm just checking that too. Lowest price is 10,400 but medium price is around 14,500. The first guide I gave you was from gumtree. What's your car listed at?

@Former-Member
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance