Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Faith-and-Hope Checking in to see how you are and how your day has been Heart

Treading water @Zoe7 ..... feeling in limbo here, so trying to distract myself with a jigsaw puzzle.

I have a laugh for you though.  Nelly has worked out a new way to try to send me to bed by pumpkin hour.  She was gathering jigsaw puzzle pieces in her front paws last night, then throwing them onto the floor.  She came back and did it a half-dozen times ..... I couldn't believe it.  Even my cat is a baby dragon ...... lol

Good morning @Sans911 @Former-Member ..... 👋💕

I expect our butterfly @Zoe7 is at work by now.

"Naughty" Nelly was at my jigsaw puzzle pieces again at pumpkin hour last night - she left them alone until then, only this time it was batting the odd one off the table instead of "pawfuls" like the night before ..... and she got hold of my earphones too, which I confiscated.  I am really chuffed to see her engaging this way though, and she has begun to play with one (one !) of her toys.

I am trying to put purpose into my week - hence the jigsaw puzzle calling me from the kitchen table - and keep myself distracted.  It's my last week of uni break, shortened by COVID and I suspect most of us will be returning to classes with not much stuffing.  Our digital imaging classes start this coming term, and they are very fast-paced and challenging for me, so at the moment I am not looking forward to that.  I hope the activities we are challenged with change my mind ..... but legals and emotional upside-downness are co-existing within the same time frame.  Hence the need for serious distraction.

Morning @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 

Hope there is some goodness in your days 💕💙💜

Thank you @Snowie ..... 

Have school holidays started for you now ?

@Faith-and-Hope yes, my kids are into their 2nd week already of a 3 week break.

Luckily they are old enough to amuse themselves😁

Morning @Faith-and-Hope

Im loving your Nelly stories. I hope next semester at university won't be too taxing with all the other things that you have going on.

Have a nice day💖💖💖💖
Former-Member
Not applicable

Nelly sounds extremely cute @Faith-and-Hope 🥰😍 Cats are my favourite. ❤️

The legal stuff sounds very daunting. Hugs to you. 🤗

I hope uni isn't too difficult for you, with everything else that's going on. 
Uni is still on a semester break here. Not opening next semester apparently. Bummer. ☹️ Fees still super expensive. 

A cuppa for anyone who wants one. 
I hope it's is a nice day for everyone. 💖🌸

C9A9F74E-FF55-460E-94B8-F61255B80439.jpeg

03908F0C-997B-4586-A873-C7D18FEB0D45.jpeg

Yes @Snowie .... school holidays can be a joy when the kids can amuse themselves, and then family activities get layered in as well.  

I am glad our youngest two are still within the same complex, even though they are not school aged anymore.  We experienced so much trauma from s2bx in the last few years I am glad that it is being followed on by some time still together, although his intention was to isolate me and distance me from our kids.  He is still working at that covertly of course.  It's hard but I have to trust to the strength in the relationships I have built with the kids to see through his manipulations, triangulations and chaos-creating tactics.

Thank you @Sans911.  I am just going to keep putting one foot in front of another.  I have S2 and D3 to help me, and equitable learning services are an amazing support in our uni.  If I start overthinking it I will frighten myself, so steering clear of that page.

Nelly is slowly coming out of herself.  She is very chatty in a trilling sort of way.

💖💕 @Former-Member .... thank you.  Cup pa very welcome here, but I will have to wait on the images.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance