Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Oh naughty Nelly Smiley Tongue but it is so lovely to hear her finding her feet and 'playing' with you. Your jigsaw might take longer to do but the joy you will have with Nelly will be worth it.

I have no doubt the digital imaging classes will get easier for you the more you learn. You struggled with photoshop at first but learnt so much so you will get the new stuff too 👍 I know all the legals are having a massive impact on you Hon but every day forward is a step closer to the end of all that - keep doing what you are doing - you will get through it and on the other side is a much better life for you HeartHeartHeart

Hi @Snowie @Sans911 @Former-Member 3 more days until the end of term - I cannot wait!

Evening @Zoe7 

download (1).jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Zoe7  That's great. 👍🥰

Hi @Zoe7 @Snowie @Former-Member @Sans911 @Former-Member .... 👋💕

Off to bed @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member Heart

Goodnight all Heart

Night @Zoe7 💕💕💕

Goodnight @Zoe7 ..... sleep well Hon.  Nearly there ..... 💚💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Nighty night @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Sans911 and everyone. 
Sleep well. 😴🥰❤️

Goodnight @Former-Member 

I hope you have some reasonable sleep and rest. 😴😴💕💕💕

Well ..... I have got a decent amount done on my jigsaw puzzle tonight, and had a shower ...... trying to keep myself distracted until I am tired enough to sleep.  You're right @Zoe7, it's a tough week.

I have probably missed you now @Former-Member @Sans911.  I had intended to come back and chat some more but more emails came up to be responded to.

I hope you both sleep well .... and @Snowie  and @outlander if you're still up.

Nelly has decided she likes walking all over my puzzle.  It must feel nice under her paws.

G'night ..... 💤

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance