Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Thank you @Zoe7 💕  Just swimming, floating, swimming ..... and breathing ..... doing okay.

I am sorry you haven't been sleeping well.  Please keep resting whenever you can, because resting does help, even small moments.

I have been quiet here, and I am tired ..... but I have been thinking of you so much and hoping you were managing.   Try not to look ahead too far Hon.  Try to stay in the day you are in, and work with the energy of just that day.  I hope that helps ......

Step by step, join the dots from one commitment to the next, and just keep putting them gently behind you.

💚🦋🌷

I am trying @Faith-and-Hope Just found out my friend's sister is not able to come down for the memorial - that is really sad Smiley Sad It is also causing some anxiety as I do not know who will be there nor if I will know anyone. I am going to take Toby with me though as it is outside in a public area where dogs are allowed ...and my friend loved dogs so he won't be out of place. I have promised I will take a lot of pictures and video if I am able to so that will also give me some extra purpose.

Been on the phone to my sister tonight - they have found a new kitten (well her partner has). He is absolutely adorable but I can so much understand her resistance. He is ready in 2 weeks (the same day as the memorial) and I think they will get him. I know my sister has already fallen in love with him but there is that extra sadness for her other little boy - I have no doubt once he is with her though that she will be 100% devoted to him - he really is that cute.

Need to head to bed now and try to rest at least ...3 more days to get through this week then 2 weeks to go - cannot wait. So many changes for the coming 2 weeks which have further added to my workload sooner rather than later - but just need to get through it.

You do the same Hon - one day at a time and do what you can when you can. You have so much to deal with but continue to inspire me every day to keep going. Love ya Heart

Love ya too @Zoe7 ❣️  I hope you sleep well tonight .....

I am glad about so much in there for you - 

Taking Tobes to the memorial ✔️
New kitten for your sister ✔️
Taking photos will be a good distraction for you, and it's creative energy ✔️
End of week not far away ✔️
End of term not far away ✔️

Getting some rest into you ✔️

G'night 💚

4DBC88D8-E4B8-4950-AB95-391DD3335721.jpeg

8D1B0027-640D-40F2-8892-1F3AD47C089D.jpeg

Keep your chin up @Zoe7 .... you're doing soooo well ❣️

8E92EEEA-FDF4-42C0-9863-E87D5721E347.jpeg

Thinking of you @Zoe7 ...... wishing you courage and energy for your day .....  🙏💚💕

Hi to anyone else around 👋

Lovely to come here this evening and find such beautiful messages and images for me @Faith-and-Hope Heart Have had a very looong day again. My little energiser bunny was off the show ....alll day. I had a class observation with another teacher and the Principal this morning - which was no big deal at all - but the Principal certainly saw how full on our little energiser bunny is ...and he did not let up at all throughout the day. It is tiring watching him so I can imagine how tired he gets. I will be glad to be back to Art tomorrow to get a rest - and that is saying something as Fridays I run all day - 2 duties, a meeting before school and then full on back-to-back lessons all day 😴

How has your day been?

Hi @Zoe7 👋 💕

Its been a pretty relaxed day overall, but quite busy .... one of those days when you have to sit down and try to work out what you have actually done ......

Your day sounds so full on.  I imagine it will feel more restful to be back on Art tomorrow.  Energiser Bunny's mum must be so grateful that you take such good care with their child.

@Faith-and-Hope Energiser Bunny's Mum has said that we are the only school that have ever cared about her boy - that is very sad. He has 'slipped' through the system for too long so it is great both he and his Mum feel so good about our school.

I get those days when you don't seem to stop but cannot see what you have done - feel very much like I am treading water myself and although I am getting things done it does not seem like it some days. I hope you can look back on yesterday and see what you have actually achieved - and if that is just self care then that is enough. You have been 'running' for a very long time so having a relaxed day is a good thing 👍💖

Hey Hon. How are you going @Faith-and-Hope ?

@Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Sending hugs to you both, strong supporting friends xx

XOXO ANGELS333 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance