Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Sounds like it @Zoe7 ..... I wish you good energy levels to get it all

done.

How are you feeling tonight @Faith-and-Hope ? Any rise in energy levels?

Morning @Zoe7  and anyone else around .....

Not much rise in energy levels yesterday, and a call from D3 yesterday threw me onto another emotional roller coaster, but there might be (probably will be) some sort of answer to that by the end of today.

If I just keep my workload ticking over I will be okay with my studies, even if there comes a few pinch points where I have to burn the candle at both ends ..... the legals are like I am doing a double course anyway, and I can recognise the low energy times as resting between bouts.

You certainly did not need any additional stress @Faith-and-Hope so I hope the issue with D3 is resolved quickly.

I do understand having to keep occupied and how much your studies help to keep you grounded in amidst all the legal turmoil - and yes it would be like you are doing 2 fulltime courses at the same time - it is a lot to deal with Hon and takes so much energy to get through so low energy days would be par for the course in amongst it all. I hope today is a better day for you and you can find moments of joy with your art studies.

Cat is at the vet awaiting her ultrasound. They are going to try to do it without anaesthetic but history would suggest she won't let them - fingers crossed she will comply today. 

A little more painting to do today as I didn't get it all done last night then begin the sorting and gluing. I would also like to get the mowing done as the grass is growing quite quickly at the moment and we are expecting rain for most of the next week ...see how I go.

Can they give Cat a more basic sedative @Zoe7  ?

They will likely give her one that only lasts a few minutes while they do the ultrasound @Faith-and-Hope so there is less worry with that. I am more worried about her being in there all day and how much she stresses with that but she is in her carry case that she sleeps in a lot so I hope they leave her in there until they do the ultrasound.

Morning @oceangirl  how you doing today hun? Any news on your mum? 
I am so very sorry I have the worst memory and don't remember talking about our dogs. I struggle to remember yesterday these days. 
mid you have any and are ok with sharing may you send me a pic of your staffy and French bulldog?

hope today is a good day for you 💜

@Faith-and-Hope Had a call from the vet - they do need to sedate her - little bugger won't let them touch her, she is hissing at them so no chance of doing the ultrasound without sedation. It will only be a short time (10-15 minutes). I would much prefer that anyway if she is stressed. Hopefully that means they will be doing it now and I can pick her up soon.

I only have 2 more pieces of newspaper to paint but need to wait for a couple to dry to have the room to do that. So organising and gluing should begin this afternoon. I will mow the lawns after I pick Cat up and maybe do some pruning while it is dry. It is already windy and that is expecting to increase over the next coule of days before the rain comes. As you know wind is a massive trigger for me so keeping myself busy (especially how I have been feeling lately) is essential.

Waiting, waiting, waiting for the vet to call back now...😺💖

Hoping you have had that call-back from the vet @Zoe7 and you have been able to pick Cat up now.

D2 was painting this morning 👍

@oceangirl I hope the news is good for your Mum ..... waiting to hear as well.

💛🌻

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance