Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope  Hey ladies and good morning to you both. Hope you both have a super pea Saturdayxxx:)

Thanks @greenpea ..... 😏👋💕

@Former-Member, rather than returning me to sleep, I think the kitchen clean-up helped me to organise my thinking and what to do in regard to some more legals, and the ability to access the furniture and support I need around sorting out the rest of our home chaos.  I needed to write some emails, and the clarity around it was right there, so I have captured that and acted on it ..... bringing some more head and heart peace, at least for now.

It doesn't look like I will get back to sleep now, but I will have a laze around until I need to go out in the middle of the day, and set an alarm in case I do doze back off.  

Otherwise there will be opportunity to nap when I return this afternoon.

Good morning @Zoe7 and may you
have a pleasant weekend. Bimby2.

Love that image @greenpea so sweet Hon Heart

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member I eventually got to sleep but only for a few hours. I did sleep for another couple of hours after I fed the fur babies though so that has helped. Not as sore today so that is a huge bonus. I am going to try to do some school work today - which will mean sitting - but going to do it a bit at a time and see how I go. I have reduced the pain meds and the nausea has subsided so that is good. 

@Faith-and-Hope I hope you and D2 enjoy the art centre this afternoon and well done on cleaning the kitchen, sorting out some things you needed to do and sending those emails. It must be such a relief to have a clear head to do that 👍

Good morning @Former-Member and wishing
you all the best. Have a pleasant week-end. Bimby2.

Good morning @Bimby2 I hope you have a pleasant day too Heart

Hiya @Zoe7 👋💕

Plans changed again ..... S2 wants time with D2, so the art centre can wait for another week.

Loving all the greetings from Tobes and Cat by the way .....

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope and
wishing you all the best for now and
the future, my friend. Bimby2.

Hello @Faith-and-Hope , @Bimby2 , @Zoe7 , @Former-Member , @greenpea 

Out for dinner last night and then watched TV xx

That will give you some time to yourself then Hon so there is a silver lining today.

I came into the loungeroom at about 3am when I woke up and Cat was snuggled up on the couch in the spot I sit - I had some lovely snuggle time with her until Toby decided to get off the bed and come out also. I have found her before in the middle of the night snuggled on Toby's bed or on the couch so it is nice to know she is still able to do her own thing at night. She is also spending more time on the bed during the day - especially when it is cooler - it is still her cosy, warm place and if I am home I can snuggle with her too - so love that @Faith-and-Hope 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance