Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

Thanks so much @Zoe7 , I appreciate that too! Hi everyone, I'm a new member, my name is Tayla. ☺️❤

Hi @Former-Member and welcome to the forums 👋

I will be around for a little while longer, but my eyelids are very heavy, so I expect to fall asleep mid-sentence sometime soon ..... 😏

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks! And all good, we all need sleep, I'm tired myself so I'll be going to sleep also too soon. I have insomnia though so that sucks.

@Faith-and-Hope I sat with one of the Mum's this morning before school and had a really nice conversation. She is an artist and is hoping to go back to uni to complete her Masters of Education - she is waiting to see if she has got a place for this year. We talked about her coming in to work with the kids - she does weaving and tapestries so would like to do that with the kids. As soon as she hears from uni (hopefully next week) we can organise days and times. It was lovely to talk about our art and share some of our work. I also shared your paintings with her and just like me she loved them - just thought I'd let you know you are famous in our class Smiley Very Happy

😏 @Zoe7 .,,,

Time for me to head off @Faith-and-Hope and it seems you won't be too far behind. I hope you sleep well Hon and your little Nelly doesn't wake you with her 3am antics again. Goodnight my angel - catch you tomorrow 💕

@Faith-and-Hope Didn't get much last night - expected that - but managed another couple of hours this morning after I had my meds. Feeling very sore still but hoping the pain reduces throughout the day with more rest. Still shaky and unable to do much so can't get the books out of the csr I need to mark yet.

What do you have on the agenda for today?

Morning @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope  and all you are in the wars @Zoe7 feel for you

Hi @Former-Member 

@Zoe7great news about Cat I know you would've been worried

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance