Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I am really glad to hear you caught up with a friend @Faith-and-Hope and also got the furniture moved ✔

I am also pleased to hear you had some sleep as dealing with the shite you are having to deal with is both physically and emotionally draining. Having that time to catch up with friends, sleep, emails and just collect your thoughts is vital to help sustain you throughout all this - and whilst you would be concerned about how D2 would be treated today it is good that you have a little time for you too.

The temp has dropped to a comfortable level here now - perfect beach weather if I had the energy Smiley Sad The wind is also picking up so conscious of how that affects me when I am tired - have already had night meds and hoping to be asleep before it gets any worse ...I really need sleep tonight.

D2 is home now @Zoe7 ..... overdressed for the heat :face_with_rolling_eyes: 

Today felt a lot more relaxed than yesterday, even though D2 was with me yesterday ..... I think the anxiety was about how to deal with the legals - not that it's sorted yet, but anyway ...... I'm rollercoastering a bit I guess.  

I am glad you are heading to bed early, and that it's cool enough to sleep now.  You have done so much, and so well, for so long ..... together with the heat it is bound to catch up with you.  Way to go with the self-care Hon ❣️

Have had 5 hours sleep but nightmare woke me @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Sad Will snuggle up on the couch with Tobes once I have settled a bit and hopefully get a few more hours soon.

That rollercoaster will continue for a while yet Hon but you can ride those waves and get through this Smiley Very Happy 

Make sure you are keeping notes (and photos) of everything happening with D2 - it will be further evidence that she is not being cared for accordingly with s2bx and his bit ...she deserves so much better ....grrr!!!

@Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope 💜💛

💜❄️💐💕 @Snowie 

Hi sweetheart. How has your day been? @Faith-and-Hope 

D3 is unwell I the west @Zoe7, but her sons have been there for her ❣️

D2 was okay here today, but not listened to in terms of her needs ..... 😕:face_with_rolling_eyes: ..... I probably need to add "of course", because it's clearly hoping to get par for the course.

Apart from that I have had an okay day.  Got to a neck and shoulders massage, and returned library books taken out on March !!!

I presume you meant 'siblings' not 'sons' looking after D3 @Faith-and-Hope but sad to hear she is not well - it has been one long rocky road for her and I truly hoped this visit back west would help her Smiley Sad It is however a little comforting that she is away from all the drama you are faced with and out of the 'clutches' of s2bx. Having her siblings around her is a much better place that dealing with it all in the east Heart

I think you can fairly say thatw hat is happening with D2 is now going to be 'par for the course'. As you would already be aware of - once someone has reached their 'used by date' and no longer serves a purpose then they are soon disgarded - or worse - made feel that they do not matter and are a burden. He has already used her to get what he wants and now his (and his bit's) true colours are showing - but that makes me so angry because your beautiful girl deserves everything and not to be treated with such disrespect. On the positive side - she has you and you would NEVER treat her as anything other than the beautiful soul she is Heart

Great also that you have treated yourself today - you also deserve all that love and care 💕😘

Yes, sibs got turned to sons by autocorrect fairies @Zoe7 

@Faith-and-Hope  Hi Hon Heart Sorry I have not been around for you the past couple of days - not doing so well - certainly exhaustion taking over. Work is hectic and draining all the little bit of energy I can muster. Mum is home but not doing so well so I am going to visit her after work tomorrow. I am not sleeping well at night (which is not helping) and my friend's memorial is getting closer - as is the anniversary of my Nan's passing ...that one I handle better than most but it is still a sad time. Toby's birthday is the next day so I like to think that Nan sent him to me to help deal with some of that sadness 👍💖🐶 She would have adored him and would also have liked to see me so happy having a little buddy I could take everywhere. 

I read that you had another horrible email to reply to (insert lots of swear words here...) You are doing an amazing job getting through all this sweetheart and his time will come! Keep being the most amazing You and keep loving that beautiful girl of yours - it not only matters to her but also you knowing you are both doing what is right and what is needed. Love to you, D2 and Nelly always 💛🧡💚💙💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance