Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

This cat is hillarious and spent most of the day chasing a pencil around the floor sliding across the polished floors @Zoe7 

I plan to get into the garden this weekend and maybe have the family over on Sunday. We’ve had lots of rain the past few days but it’s cleared up now albeit temporarily as more rain is expected on Monday.

Oh how adorable ...and funny @Eve7 Playful cats are gorgeous to watch - they become amused by the simplest of things. Cat used to looove boxes and would jump in and out of one for ages then go to sleep inside. Clover is presently doing zoomies but trying to get Tobes to join in also, He is on his bed with a squeaky toy so not so interested.

It sounds like you have a nice day planned with the family on Sunday as well as the gardening. We have had heavy rain all day but hoping it clears a bit tomorrow so I can get into the garden too. I won't be able to do more of my deck if it is still wet but I can do a little in the garden around it.

Thanks @TAB by Cat ..... 😏

He is so funny @Zoe7  I could get used to him.

awww @Eve7 maybe you could adopt him 😺💖

How are you doing @Zoe7 ?  @Snowie  ?

I am falling asleep at the computer ..... lol.  Last week catching up on me.

I am okay @Faith-and-Hope Had a late dinner and now watching Bohemian Rhapsody. Need to do some work but very tired too so might clean the kitchen and lay on the couch with Tobes instead.

You have had a very long week with very late nights Hon so not surprised you are falling asleep. Maybe an early night for you Heart

Yeah, trying for an early night @Zoe7 ..... so far so good 👍

Jealous of your show .... 😏

Until our legal mess is sorted I am stuck with whatever was bought on our platform before ex left ..... everything still enmeshed ..... grrrrrr

I have been playing the soundtrack if Bohemian Rhapsody as I am working @Zoe7.  Still early over here, so I might manage an early night yet ..... I hope you enjoyed the movie ❣️  Such an incredible talent !!

It was on free to air tv @Faith-and-Hope but I also have it recorded from some months ago when it was on a different channel. I have watched it a few times - and always cry at the end Smiley Tongue

Gave Tobes a haircut around his face and ears earlier and the little sweetheart sat and let me do it all - think that is the first time in history that has happened ...I usually have to chase him around the loungeroom lol Clover sat closely and watched so maybe that was a settling influence on him!

Have vacuumed as well - of course I needed to with Toby hair everywhere Smiley LOL Two less jobs to do tomorrow now 👍 Still no school work done but my brain has not been able to engage with that all day anyway ...I'll get to it Smiley Sad

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance