Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hi @Faith-and-Hope . Hope you are well. 

Doing okay @utopia

Our situation has has taken a fork in the road .... not sure where this is heading yet.

Looking for you too @Zoe7 ❤️🦋

@Faith-and-Hope 

How are you?

Hi my beautiful sister @Shaz51 

@Faith-and-Hope @utopia @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Former-Member @Sans911 @Snowie and everyone passing through...

Cat back to the vet today - she is doing well - the wound sight is looking really good and she has gained weight ...so all positive there. The vet has sent all her results and history off to the oncology team to work out a plan to move forward if there is one apart from keeping her happy and comfortable. At present there is no identifiable cancer anywhere but that does not mean it is not in small undetectable amounts elsewhere in her body. There is a very high likelihood that that is the case so it really is very much one day at a time with her and hoping for the best for as long as we can. She is not a good candidate for chemo but I wouldn't put her through that anyway - there are no guarantees that it would work anyway. It is good news that it isn't in her lymph nodes as that would mean weeks rather than the months we are now hoping for. Right now she is happy, eating and just her normal beautiful self so I am savouring every moment I have with her. Heart

It sounds as good as it can be at the moment @Zoe7 ❤️

Doing okay @oceangirl .... thank you 👋💕, just not much to say right now.

Yes Hon - your niece is happy and healthy in all other ways so holding onto that. 

Been very much thinking of you @Faith-and-Hope Heart Still holding your hand because that is all I can do right now to help you ...so wish I was there with you to be able to do more sweetheart Heart

I appreciate that more than I can tell you @Zoe7 ... 💜🌷

I know you are short on words right now Hon and that is totally understandable with all you are facing - if I could change this for you I would in a heartbeat - you are so very special to me and to so many here and the thought of what you are going through, the decisions you need to make and the the road you are to face is heartbreaking. You are strong, you are courageous and you are wise but all of that is tested when you have so much change to happen in your life. I am worried about you Hon but I also know you need to do things in your own time and in your own way - and much of that is tied into your family and what that means for all of you. It is also time for you to look after yourself and your future as well @Faith-and-Hope You have been the rock for so many for so long - both here on the forum and in real life ...now it is time to lean on us when you need ...to be the receiver of that love that we have for you and the shoulder to rest upon or the hand to hold. Not only have you inspired us all with your continued resilience but graced us with your wisdom, your compassion and your continued support ...now is your time Hon and I know I am not alone with letting you know that we care, we are listening and we love the amazing person you are. We are waking right beside you so you are never alone ...you once posted this to me but now I do the same for you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7du-RHGrJrA

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance