Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group Sensitive Kind · J.J. Cale 5 ℗ 1979 Universal International Music B.V. Released on: 1979-01-01 Producer: J.J. Cale Producer: Audie Ashworth Studio Personnel, Mixer: Ronnie Light Composer Lyricist: J.J. Cale Auto-generated by YouTube.

To support the channel you can do it by donation : BTC (Native SegWit) bc1qcq9ngkrv4xl5n0clyx5g5hxetfz32465lhjfyu USDT (TRC20) TT9VHL5APaCkxNWQpmL8XD5VwmaqDFdew1 BUSD (BEP20) 0xE8eE3A908FCd01090E8EcD935f2f15F54B07d202

@greenpea got into a long phone call with my mum, just got back on the forum almost an hour later. You should hear us talking, it's hilarious, we are both so passionate about everything. Smiley LOL Wow that's a lot of meetings in the coming week. Good idea to get chill times in between. NDIS pre-planning meeting is coming up. I am freaking out a bit but Eth is helping me heaps with some really great info. Enjoy the rest of your evening if we don't catch up again tonight. Heart

Hi @Shaz51, dear scotirish sister. Really glad to hear Mr Shaz is seeing doctor on Monday. Hope the double meds he is taking are helping. Hugs. Heart

Hi @Emelia8 @oceangirl and anyone else around just now.

@greenpea 💚

Sorry had crashed @Emelia8

@Clawde  Hey beautiful :)xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hiya @greenpea, thanks for the callout. Hope your day goes well. What time does your son get back? Did you take that photo? It's beautiful. Have a good day 🔆💚
Former-Member
Not applicable

20210228magpi (27).jpeg

7am I'm laying in listening to the beautiful magpie mornings song. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DIjdG8Vz37Sc&v...

@Former-Member  Hey EOR no I didnt take the photo. If only I was that talented :).son2 gets back at about 3.30 and then we all have dinner which is always nice. Evil ex's gf is trying to get him to move interstate! she is such a *****. Ex brought it up. I think he was fishing to see my reaction I said he cannot go as we would miss him too much and he said he had no intention of going. Will be interesting to see what happens next.  The kidults need him especially son2.

@Former-Member  I love magpies and currawongs. Ravens and crows. My favourite birds :D. Thanks for sharing hunny. Love peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance