Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Thanks @Rhye  yes,guess its an age thing, I've been to counselling before, just that somehow I think of practical problems as somehow being different. 

I'm guessing those times are Eastern ?

Noted and thanks. I might do that yet

Here's the way I see it – if it can't hurt (and I trust it wouldn't), it's free and you're experiencing a higher than normal level of stress, it's worth considering. In the meantime, we're here for you @TAB.

You are right @Rhye re stress .Thanks again and see how I go 😊

Haha @TAB
Was like 2 hours of free therapy
The group manager was there. Was a good chat.

Hope you're ok dude

Howdy SG @SmilingGecko
Yeah just chipping away at things here. Took a break and came to get muffin and coffee.
Needed to really break the monotony.
Have been working on an application template. Can use it for other stuff.
Feel generally OK

I think

Lol

Thats good @MDT just at physio for knee am ok thanks just getting boxes to move after this

Hello @MDT I put my back out a few days ago and its been quite painful. It may have been a pinched nerve in my lower back but could barely get out of a chair.  I think it may have righted itself I don't know but like you just shuffling along! lol 

Hope it heals @SmilingGecko sounds painful

No worries tabs @TAB see ya around
Lots of noise here today - grinding up trees down the road

Hello @Rhye just organising lunch. Roasting some vegetables and organising a steak.  Will have a siesta afterwards.  I have been using an audio for boosting hair growth and my hair has grown quite possibly an inch since last month.  I had been using a cheap hair gel but didn't realise it was causing hair fall.  I listen for 10mins a day.  Am really happy with the results allready my hair looks amazing!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance