Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hiya @Former-Member  and everyone 🙂

Got the last home home and away game in the AFL today. Should be a fun day (especially if my team wins! lol)

You?

You gonna wear your shoes @TAB ? lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ah nice @TAB enjoy your walk. Yeah things are finally going ok on my end tab.

@StuF cool bananas you play afl? That’s sick how long have you played?

Hahahahhaha @Former-Member 

Definitely Don't play, no! lol

Just spectate with a bunch of mates 🙂

Hello @StuF @Former-Member @TAB @Flying_Hams its frozo in Melbourne again. Got washing done but too cold to put it on the line! Started raining all of a sudden. Not much on today just vegeing out. Got some housework done yesterday may do more this arvo.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh damn, on the contrary that’s pretty good still @StuF sounds interesting. 

@SmilingGecko that rain I think will continue till feb on the east of Australia as the front will be there till then 

@Former-Member yes I did hear it was going to be larger than usual rainfall out this way until the end of the year maybe possibly longer

Its Indian Ocean dipole or some such apparently @Former-Member @SmilingGecko Walk was good, thanks. Have cracked main piece of puzzle.. just being able to zone out oh thats another km etc as opposed to look how far to go ...

Good to see youre still walking @TAB .  I find it hard exercising with CFS.  Before my CFS I would take my radio with me and listen to interviews while exercising.  It would get my brain going and off of exercise.  Theres all kinds of strategies including taking an exercise buddy etc.  It depends on your "exercise type". But sounds like you have a strategy that works for you...

just recovering a bit @Former-Member
did city2surf today

whats new on your end dude?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance