Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Gazza75  Hey Gazza75 and a very early good morning to you. Thanks for the shout out yesterday :). Am so busy here at the moment son2 is very sick so am spending time with him and then there is my support workers, mental health nurse and cooking, cleaning etc feeling exhausted. I hope you are well.  Talk soon bubbly pea :)x

@Doglover Hey Doglover I am bet you are scared about hospital that is understandable. Can you go to private afterall? I went to public and whilst it was no picnic in the park I survived it and it was the right thing to do at the time. Sometimes we just have to tough our way through things. I hope your husband's work situation rights itself quickly for you both. 

I have been super busy with sick son2, ndis support workers and health cooking etc. Am exhausted.....  take good care of yourself. Love peaxxx

@TAB  TABs!

Good morning to @TAB @MDT @Meowmy @Doglover @Gazza75 @frog @Bimby2 @eudemonism @Shaz51 @BryanaCamp  and all who I have missed and all who have passed. A bit of good news my 81 year old walking companion is back!!!! She has her grand kids this weekend but hopefully soon we will be walking again!:D No news yet on her daughter .... hopefully she is okish ..... have support worker today and will cook healthy meals again. 

Wishing everyone a super pea Friday!!!! Love peaxxxx

@Ralph  Hi Ralph thought I would tag you into the Good Morning thread so that you can meet some of the regulars here. Everyone this is Ralph. Have a good day all! greenpeaxx:)

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today ❤️

@Ant7  Hey and good morning Ant7 :D! I am doing really well thanks.  Am looking forward to going for my walk in just over an hour 🙂 and another later on with support worker. What have you got on when you get home?

@greenpea  I have about 3 hours to go then I will have a sleep till 12 then groceries then I have to take my dads mower in for repair and then I will cook a BBQ for dinner 😊

@Ant7  Wow that is a huge day ahead. I hope you mange to sleep.  I have forgotten, do you have this weekend off?

@greenpea  yeah I am off until Wednesday. Do you have any plans for your weekend 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance