Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Flying_Hams  Hey Hamsolo01 :D! How are you going this evening?

I have bought a glass of whisky for tonight's cup of imaginative tea lol
@greenpea @Meowmy @Shaz51

Not bad thanks @greenpea
Yourself?

not cold here @Flying_Hams  but had early bath here my riend xx

have bought a glass of whisky, wow i think i would be asleep now my @Flying_Hams 

@Flying_Hams  Am feeling great thanks. Son2 out with carer at a disco so have a couple of hours reprieve before the whirlwind comes back again.  His medication has been switched and he is like a tornado. I think he is manic lol. Maybe he has bipolar1 not schizophrenia .... to be honest I dont knkow what the difference is between the two. I might right up a thread on that brb.

Haha @Shaz51
It warms me up at least.

very true my @Flying_Hams 

@greenpea, here for you tonight my friend xxxx

Hey @Shaz51 @Flying_Hams @greenpea have a good evening. @Meowmy good job on your milestone, hope you have a nice walk.

Wisky would put me to sleep as well. Been decades since I have liquor like that lol

@greenpea @Flying_Hams hey beautiful PES and wonderful young man, let's do imaginary coffee plus wisky,haha. I am having fresh orange juice and cup of yogurt with strawberry and passion fruits 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance