Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Gazza75 @greenpea hey beautiful pea and Gazza, I got through two long days at work. So feeling relaxed. Have a great evening

Good job @Meowmy  you deserve some rest and relaxation after that. Have a good evening and time with bubbly pea.and @Flying_Hams. I plan on relaxing night and weekend  not round here much. 

hey @Meowmy @greenpea @Gazza75

Add Thai food to the menu lol

@Meowmy @Gazza75  Hey Meowmy and Gazza75 finally son2 is out for the night with carer. I hope he has a good night. This girl that he likes and who doesnt like him it is so sad ..... he has such a crush on her :(. I will have to pick up the pieces ..... hopefully there will be a girl that he likes soon that will like him back one can only hope.

Imaginary coffe anyone? I might have a hot chocolate tongith and some Darrel Lea bbs jaffa flavoured. 🙂

@Flying_Hams sounds good, feeling blessed , my juice tastes hood, my friends are great 

@greenpea sounds wonderful beautiful pea, very nice foods and drinks 

@greenpea hope he can find someone to. Where there is life there is hope. Mmmmm Darrell Lee chocs!!!  Lucky pea!! 

Hi greenpea,

Nice to get ur msg thank u.

I am still holding out to go private but still petrified. Even more so now, they tried me on a new med and it sent my symptoms thru the roof after 1 dose, just like every other med has. Bn crying on and off for the better part of 2 days and my head symptoms r horrible. Got about 3.5 week wait still for private.

Hubbys work situation is tough. Hard to explain but we hav a bit different beliefs on what he shld do and its causing some friction, and inaction. He hasnt done nething about it yet. Its bn quite a source of discontent between us. 

Im sorry to hear u r exhausted, and that son 2 is not well. Has he improved at all? Good that ur doing lots of healthy cooking. My eating is very limited at the moment. Long story, wont bore u with the details.

I hope u r feeling a little better and r able to get some r & r so ur not so exhausted.

Thinking of u pea.

Hugs to u. Xxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning everyone. @greenpea @Doglover @Gazza75 @Meowmy @Flying_Hams 

@Former-Member  Good morning Sherry I hope you have a great Saturday :Dxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance