Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@cutiepiekitty  ^^^ re @Former-Member  s post

Have psychiatrist today at 1pm at last and we have 30 today and getting hotter next couple of days,  I don't like the heat as I get migraines from it.

@TAB @Former-Member @Bimby2 @outlander @eudemonism @greenpea @Shaz51 @Meowmy 

@Molliex @Owlunar @Flying_Hams @Ant7 @Smc @Former-Member @Adge  and all 

Hope you get through okay with the heat and your appointment goes well @saturnzoon 

@Former-Member and she called every chick she hatched BRABRA (as in Barbra). Loved her and still do

@greenpea fur babies are the best.

Thanks @Bimby2  @Former-Member Have my plans for the day and hope to get through it ok. What happens happens

Cool @saturnzoon  I'd like to know what becomes of the appointment with pysch doc... apparently psychiatrists deal with correcting bad  behaviour through medicines ... And pyscholgists deal with problematic thoughts through therapy ... both combined and you've got... a whole new person... 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Former-Member  ... my plans for today?  Just the usual ... same old, same old.  Nothing much changes here. Its hard when you are pretty much a 24/7 nurse and carer to a sick, complaining and ungrateful partner.  But I hope to get to do a bit more of my Diamond Painting this afternoon, when hubby has his afternoon sleep. I hope your session with new counsellor went well earlier today?

@greenpea  really nice to read about your furbaby this morning, sounds delightful.  You dont speak about your furbaby much, so it was good to hear.  My little Holly has been keeping me in her sights every since I got home from Perth on Thursday, definitely my little shadow.  

@cutiepiekitty @TAB @saturnzoon @outlander  @Adge @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope  and anyone else watching on here ... sending caring thoughts your way this fine day.

@Ant7  A belated happy wedding anniversary to you and Mrs Ant.

Sherry 

Hope your trip went okay @Former-Member Warm one here today, well for this time of year , 35 so probably near 8th day this spring around that temp whatever that means
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @TAB  ... yes the Perth trip went as well as could be expected. Not easy, but done now.  Getting warmer here too, but not THAT warm.  I think we are expecting 25C today, but getting up to 33C by Friday.  But thankfully the nights remain pleasantly cool at around 8-9C.  I can handle the hot days .. provided the nights cool down.  Otherwise I wilt in the heat.  The temperature seems to be getting warmer earlier each year ... I dont know is that global warming, climate change, whatever? Seems to be such a lot of division about whether it exists, or if this is just a normal cyclical thing with the weather.  Something which has been happening for centuries.  All I know is that its getting hotter ... for whatever reason.  And sometimes colder too and more extreme weather events ... for whatever reason.  Wish I knew.  In fact, I wish SOMEONE or ANYONE knew.  Then we could try to fix it, if it needs to be fixed.  Probably a topic for another day.  I'm off to have a short nap while hubby is sleeping post-lunch.  Have a good rest-of-day @TAB 

Sherry 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance