Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

aww, get better soon @Meowmy 🌷GetWellGif_3791.gif

Got a chest infection, ohhh noo @Meowmy , are you taking something for it xx

hugs @Former-Member Heart

@Owlunar  I hope you are having a relaxing and happy afternoon. Gotta love those koalas. Love peaxxx

was at work, super hot @Everan  hope your day was okay

@greenpea big hug for you. Hope your ok x

@greenpea not really coping but what's new lol.

@The-red-centaur  Hey The-red-centaur am about to pop back to bed. Will be back on again in a lil while. Take care of yourself. Love peaxxx

@greenpea I hope you're sleeping well my pea. You deserve a good rest .

Me I just hope I get through the night without any more scars. Though it's kinda too late for that, I'm not coping.

@The-red-centaur  Hey hun I am awake. If you are and want to talk. I am hear with a friendly ear. Love peaxxx

Hi everyone and hap-pea Monday for one and all including @The-red-centaur @TAB @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Meowmy @Gazza75 @Maggie @CheerBear @Appleblossom @simontemplar @JosRapp @Ant7 @Adge @cutiepiekitty @Angels333 @eth @Zoe7 @frog @Bimby2 @Flying_Hams @outlander @Sans911 @Snowie @Faith-and-Hope @Judi9877  and all I have missed. Have a super pea day may it be full of love and kindness for everyone. Love peaxxx

Image result for animated pea

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance