Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good Morning @Flying_Hams @greenpea @Ant7 @The-red-centaur @Faith-and-Hope 

am up super early slept really well, all ten of my sleeps lol

Anyway have a good day Cat Happy

@Flying_Hams @TAB  Have a great day guys hope it is not too hot where you both are and that you have a a calm and 'pea'ceful Monday :Dxx

uh, 44 in shade yes, was working in sun, got made to do hydration test which was no good they said just sit down last hour plus theyre testing eveyone again this morning and 42 today 41 tomorrow

might be getting marching orders, I would have kept working yest if they didnt test me, worried about getting sacked now @greenpea  well for not being capable of working  in heat, which normally isnt that much of an issue, now am getting a name for it, can see self getting replaced real soon

@TAB s you know I dont like you working in that kind of heat and would love the cat to have a different kind of job where there is less physical stress on you. 40 + degree heat is insane to work in.

esp at my age and well physical conditon and working in sun and welding and stuff yes cant keep doing this @greenpea  

@greenpea I am going to try and go for a run and swim before my nap night shift tonight 😊

@TAB Good morning how are you doing today 😊

@Ant7 That sounds good. I hope your hip behaves itself for you 🙂

Wayward Husband has moved on @The-red-centaur .... only recently, and in the middle of uni submissions for me and two of my baby dragons .... other crappy stuff wrapped up in it all too.

So.  We have to pull everything apart and restructure it, but we’re not the first or last that this has happened to, and we will all get through and over it .... and it will be better for all of us once we do.

My WH’s illness is still undiagnosed or treated, and we can’t help him with that.  His family and new friends can stand by him now .... and the kids always will anyway, just with a lot less chaos going on hopefully.

Good luck with that @TAB.  Working industrial in that sort of heat is protected by law, isn’t it ?

am ok ish thanks @Ant7  just wish wasnt working lol how are you going?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance