Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning and good afternoon @Appleblossom @TAB @Owlunar @Angels333 @Meowmy @Molliex @Gazza75 @Shaz51 @greenpea @Former-Member @CheerBear and everyone passing through here in forumland. I hope you are safe and well especially those in the fire areas. I’m doing okay and plan to spend the rest of the day just relaxing as I’ve just come home from the library after doing some journal writing there. Have a great day whatever you are up to! 

sounds good @Judi9877  no fires near here, just suffering from heat lol hope you are okay

@Judi9877 enjoy your day.

Haven't been around for a while, have been having a lot of Trouble lately with a lot of things and memory is getting worse and get myself all upset cause messing appointments,  making decisions all over the place and have no help with it, sons get annoyed with me for stuffing everything up. Haven't caugh up with what's been happening with everyone so will do that over net couple of days, but hope everyone is doing ok

@Meowmy @TAB @Judi9877 @Owlunar @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Former-Member @Determined @Gazza75 @BlueBay @cutiepiekitty @Angels333 @greenpea @Shaz51 @outlander

@Flying_Hams @Ant7 @Bimby2 @Former-Member @Adge @eth @Zoe7 @Smc 

Sorry to hear that @saturnzoon  hope things getting better

Nice to hear from you @saturnzoon , take care the next few days, hear its going to be a bit of a heatwave over there.  Heart

We had 32 yesterday and today but tomorrow is going to be 43 and we have no aircon only fans so it's going to be horrible tomorrow  and then we go down to 25 can't wait hate e heat,as I get marines.

@Gazza75 @TAB @Meowmy @Judi9877 @Owlunar @Appleblossom @CheerBear @greenpea @Shaz51 

@saturnzoon hey darling, nice to hear from you. Been thinking of you. Take care.

@saturnzoon take care. Keep cool

43, 44 last 2 days worked here @saturnzoon  was 40 day before 43 today think cant work in this heat esp in sun. took day off so prob sacked, cant care anymore

try and get a fan maybe or one of sons get couple days work to get cheap aircon to put in window? or ask whoever owns house to get one? get drs letter to say you need it ? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance