Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

2.5 weeks @TAB

cool @Flying_Hams  are they giving you much to do?

@TAB  Sounds good mate 😊

sort of @TAB

I just spoke to the director. We have some stuff to work on but the program itself is editted to what we can do at home.

We have a meeting on the 25th and then that'll be it. But it's still something.

Been working on my website atm. It's going okay.

will take lunch I think.

Listening to all the bond themes in the background on a playlist haha

Good morning and Hap-pea Wednesday to all the formites including but not all @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @cutiepiekitty @Bimby2 @Flying_Hams @Meowmy @TAB @Ant7 @Shaz51 @Gazza75 @Exoplanet @The-red-centaur @Mazarita @Pingu @DesertRat @DessertPea @Billy_ @frog @Former-Member @Determined @Smc @Adge @Angels333 @eth @BlueBay @Wanderer @Maggie @CheerBear @Appleblossom @Corny @outlander @Snowie @Sans911 @TheVorticon @Zoe7 @Former-Member @saturnzoon  and all I have missed. Have a caring and kind day loads of love pea xxxx

Image result for beautiful sky

Good morning everyone have a great day 💙

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today 💜

@Ant7  Hey Ant7 🙂 I am doing well thanks. Been for my walk and will go for another one a bit later with support worker :). How are you going?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning to you too @greenpea . Lovely pic. Been a big rumbling storm here for the past hour. Seems to be gone now.

Hey .. look at that! I was first cab off the rank with your tags this morning. Awwwww 😀

Morning @Ant7 @TAB @Meowmy 

Throwing in a good morning to a newbie here too @Valentine . This is a good place to meet other members if youd like to.

Sherry

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance