Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Maggie@Judi9877@TAB@Eve7@frog@BlueBay Heart

@Ant7, yes okish here , how about you 

cheese.jpg

74436531_143169940391882_8881509231551840256_n.jpg

That looks inviting @Shaz51 

🍩🍦

Hope youre okay @frog  thanks for the tag

Hey @WIP ,

Day 3 in anything is the hardest. It's the make or break point.

I have confidence in you that you will make it and rock it! 

I've spent a day in Eildon, Victoria, with my fellow-adventurers while on our virtual tour sounds Australia. Join us on our virtual walk around Australia! 

How'd the footy go? Also, were you able to take Levi out? The Melboune weather was gorgeous today!

Waiting to hear from you!

BPDSurvivor

Hi @BPDSurvivor 

Sounds as though you had a lovely day exploring.

As soon as I opened my eyes this morning, I felt it was going to be a struggle of a day. Managed to take Levi to the dog park, but all I could notice was that I was the only person on their own - everyone was in couples, friends or family. I didn't even crack a smile watching Levi race around and have a ball, playing with other dogs.

Came home, broke down and have been in a bad way since.

Thanks for the encouraging words that I will make it - I wish I shared your optimism. 
Day 3 wasn't the hardest last time, it merely went downhill steeper from then. Guess I'll see what happens this time round.

@BPDSurvivor I don't have a life. I merely exist where I count down the hours every day till it ends & hope with all my might, that I'll be able to sleep & get some relief from reality for awhile.

Catch you later, X

@WIP  WIP Heartxxx take care. Love pea

@WIP ! Hold your horses! Day 3 is the hardest in that it is the make or break day! 

Today, being day 3, is the day when you can try something different. In the past, your day 3 was when you spiralled downhill. Knowing that, how about make this day 3 a day where you will work against your comforts and reach out instead?

I can empathise with you when you went and saw families, couples etc at the dog park. I have felt that way before, but then later realised, 'if I don't enjoy my own company, how can I ask anyone to enjoy my company?' This was a turning point. I reflected, and realised I needed to demonstrate self-compassion for myself, and be satisfied in myself. Now, I'm not worried whether I'm with someone or not, because I am content in myself. I bring that contentment with me whether I am with someone or not. Secure relationships and bonds may be what you desire, which is a beautiful thing. Now, you need to work on where you currently are, and determine the stepping stones or bridge to get to that ideal you. 

Remember, I am not a super human being...I am very ordinary. Yet I am proof that coming out of depression is possible. If only I had a comparison to show you. 

Hold on tight my fellow-soldier and friend!

There is light. 
BPDSurvivor

your words sound like me a on a bad day @WIP  so I understand re couples and counting hours, most of time am okay though Cat Happy

Good morning everyone have a great day 💚

Good Morning everyone!

ive just finished a lovely cuppa while sitting in the sun.

hope you all have a great day!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance