Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I'm good thanks @Ant7 . I've got to take cat to the vet this morning & was hoping to get a massage after but will have to see how long the vet takes & if I can get an appointment. I think I'll have a rest day today from exercise as my legs have that lactic acid thing going on & I've been exercising every day lately. Well done on your hike, a walk & swim sounds terrific - you're so active! Hope you have a nice day today Smiley Happy

Morning @Meowmy how are you going today hon? I'm taking my cat to the vet today. How's your anxiety going today? I hope you slept well. Did you see the star-jumps video I put on the other thread, you might like it. Take it easy today x

@TAB  Sounds good mate 

yep will be warmer soon, then asleep, best way to be this weather, this time of day

@BryanaCamp  Way to go with all your exercise. My mussels are not too bad just a little sore but my knees are bad but I am used to that have had bad knees for years.

@Ant7  Hi Ant7 and good morning 🙂 what have you got planned for today?

@greenpea Good morning beautiful pea, glad you are in good spirits. Wish you a great day, Walk with support worker and daughter. Hope you enjoy the day and nice, pleasant and warm. Take care.

@greenpea  I have a few jobs on around the house and that I am also going to go for a walk and a swim 😊

@Meowmy  Hey Meowmy wishing you a wonderful day ahead full of kindness and caring. Lots of love peaxxxxHeart

@BryanaCamp Good morning sweetie. Wish you a great day. Hope your cat will be okay. I am okay. Going to work soon. Enjoy the day. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance