Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Very lovely photo @Judi9877 

Sounds like you're on a roll with this uni thing. Good on you for that .

I know it's hard to commit to a course and an getting an education . With bigger goals in mind . Very difficult to see it all through . However also very rewarding . What's the long term goal through doing a uni course?

No worries @greenpea 

How has your day been so far?

mitzy looks soo peaceful there @Judi9877 Heart

Hope eveyone Is having a good day @Flying_Hams @Meowmy @Ant7 @greenpea @Angels333 @BlueBay @TAB @Adge 

@Former-Member @outlander @frog @Gazza75 @Owlunar @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Former-Member 

My youngest son is home again,  as usual I'm staying in bed watching my taped shows while my son is in his room playing his Xbox. I just don't have the motivation to get up and do anything,  I'm crocheting and watching shows in bed

hello @Hamsolo01 @Meowmy @Ant7 @greenpea @Angels333 @BlueBay @TAB @Adge 

@Darcy @outlander @frog @Gazza75 @Dec @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Sherry 

'

we have the afternoon off here @saturnzoon , soo watching some tv xxx

@Shaz51 it's nice that you get some me time and You can watch tv, hope you have a restful day and evening

Hey @saturnzoon and @Shaz51 ,

Nice to hear from you both.  I am stuck at work for another hour or so.  Feels like a long day being in the office.  Raining all day so haven't got out for my usual walks.  Can't complain about it though, we can do with the rain. 

I've tried to watch captain marvel the last 2 nights, but, haven't been able to get into it much.  Mind has been wandering all over.

I've been chipping away doing my crafts a few hours a night and getting to the gym.  I'd be going a bit stir crazy without doing that.

@saturnzoon, what size blanket is it your making? 

Nice early finish for you and Mr Shaz, @Shaz51  🙂

Aloha @eudemonism @Flying_Hams @Meowmy @greenpea @TAB @eth @Molliex @Judi9877 @MaggieM @FigBell0917  @Former-Member @CheerBear @Maggie @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 and everyone I have missed.  Hope you and families/friends all safe and well 🙂  I haven't been on much the last few days.

Good afternoon HamsoloO1 and trust you have had a pleasant day. All the very best.is wished for you. Bimby2.

@Gazza75 hey Gazza, nice to hear you are busy and occupied. Craft and gym sounds good. Hope you enjoy the afternoon and evening.

@Shaz51 hey darling, enjoy the rest and TV.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance