Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@saturnzoon good about the graduation. You always get a few that have to spoil it wherever you go. 

Good morning/evening @saturnzoon
and hope your day went well. All the
best for Christmas and the coming year. Bimby2.

Good morning and Hap-pea Friday to all the formites including @Bimby2 @cutiepiekitty @Meowmy @saturnzoon @Ant7 @Gazza75 @TAB @Bill16 @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Maggie @Former-Member @Flying_Hams @eth @Adge @Angels333 @Judi9877 @The-red-centaur @Snowie @outlander @Sans911 @Teej @Ant7  @Shaz51 @Molliex and all those I have missed. Have a beautiful day. Take good care of yourselves and I might see some of you tongith at the feast. Love peaxxx

I know I am a bit early but this pic was so cute I had to post it 🙂

Image result for christmas pea

@greenpea  😁😁😁

@greenpea good morning hun 😀 how are you.

@Maggie morning 😊

@The-red-centaur  👋👋👋👋👋

@Maggie 🤗🤗🤗🤗

@The-red-centaur @Maggie  Hey The-red-centaur and Maggie I am doing well today. Went for a walk by myself which I feel very proud of myself :). Neighbour with grandchildren. Hoping you both have a calm and 'pea'ceful day ahead. xxx

Well done @greenpea . I’m glad you are proud of yourself. Not an easy thing to do, walk by yourself. 👍👍👍👍Hope neighbor is on deck soon. A pea- ceful day to you also. 💛💛

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance