Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@TAB , that's okay. If they are the clowns, it'll give you something to laugh about.

G'day @BPDSurvivor 

Super-windy in Melbourne and changeable weather - it's sunny and then really heavy rain where I am - Eastern Bayside

I washed all my bed linen and now? - do I hang it outside to twist around the clothes line or in the lounge? - in the lounge of course - it's easier on my wonky shoulder

I am preparing the vegetables for a roast dinner - the vegetables were great in the supermarket yesterday - so I got plenty - that's my plan for today - 

As for a good sleep - well I eventually did - and I dreamed a wonderful dream that I was on holidays in Queensland - on the coast somewhere - and I couldn't get home - aw - wow - what a dream!

Dec

Aw - I so could be a beach bum right nowAw - I so could be a beach bum right now

@TAB  Sounds good mate 😊

@Judi9877  I took the dogs for a walk with my wife and I am just out in town with the wife and 2 of the kids just picking up a few things, nothing else really planned for today very cold and windy here 😊💜

Thanks yeah just got to hold it together lol @Ant7

Hmm more to do with incompetence re clown 🤡 ref but yeah lol @BPDSurvivor 😸🏭

Hi @frog 

Happy Saturday to you too. Hope you have a good one!!

Afternoon @Judi9877 

Thanks for the shout out. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning everyone, thanks so much @Judi9877 for including me - really cheered me up when I woke up : )

Unfortunately I woke up feeling a bit unwell so went and did the covid-test...would assume it's just a normal cold cos all I do is sit in my room or shop at Coles occasionally but wasn't the best start to the day - felt extremely bad for the uberdriver who had to get a hospital destination, can't be fun.

Nurse asked straight away if I was on anxiety meds cos my heart rate was so high so had to explain that's pretty normal for me...looking forward to getting that negative test message back tho

Lol yes @TAB . Clowns alright! Hope you've don't everything they've asked now so you can chill the rest of the day.

@Former-Member , hope you feel better soon!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance