Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning and good afternoon @frog @SmilingGecko @ArtistZ @Flying_Hams @TAB @Meowmy @greenpea @roses @oceangirl @Ant7 @Adge @BPDSurvivor @Snowie @Anastasia @HenryX @AussieRecharger @Emelia8 @outlander @Shaz51 @Daisydreamer @Rhye @CalmingNature @periwinklepixie @pinklollipop15 @LostAngel and all forumites here. Happy Sunday! I hope you have a great day enjoying yourself and the weather.

As for me, it's finally typing up my uni assessment and probably having issues with the word limit like usual and then catching up with other uni stuff. Oh, and writing down a list of 3 good things that happen to me as part of my psychologists homework that has been set for me each day after I struggled to do this yesterday in my appointment! 

Take care and stay safe!

Judi9877☺️🌸☀️

Hope it goes okay @Judi9877  thanks for the tag 

coffee did the job here @ArtistZ  just off to supermarket for food

Hey @Judi9877 wanted to say I noticed you are cruising along well with your studies which is great after your last episode.   I also do a list every day but its of the things i need to do to get me moving in newer and different directions. So I do something every day that will lend change in my life.  Its great for procrastinators like moi. 

Hi @Judi9877 Sounds good! I'm sure you will smash your uni assignment 🙂

Today I have watched 2 movies, made food, went to the shops, picked up some textbooks, went to the park, and tidied up. Has been quite relaxing 🙂 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey all that wanna talk @pinklollipop15 @SmilingGecko @TAB @Judi9877 @ArtistZ @@@@@hope you guys had a good day. I'm relaxing now, but earlier went to meet a few friends after the lockdown. Now having a bath with some bath crystals 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey all that wanna talk @pinklollipop15 @SmilingGecko @TAB @Judi9877 @ArtistZ @@@@@hope you guys had a good day. I'm relaxing now, but earlier went to meet a few friends after the lockdown. Now having a bath with some bath crystals and @Clawde hi

Hi @Former-Member  was just having a nap here, I have lots of baths, hope you enjoyed it

Former-Member
Not applicable

It's my time @TAB 

fair enough @Former-Member  I just relax and can think 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance