Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

Glad you liked it @Former-Member .... 😁.  I am thinking of buying some cake tins like this if I can find them, cos even one of the tiers on its own would be fun to make .....

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member, reeeeeeeeealy good to see you 💙🌿

Onya @Former-Member
🙂

Soz @Former-Member  I only just saw this  - sending my warmest wishes for a special day with highlights in it and many happy returns xoxo   I can see how loved you are here xxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday to @Mango@Sanatorium23  and @DeltaThelmaKora HeartSmiley Very Happy

❤🧡💛💚💙💜💗💖🎈🎈

Best-Birthday-Cake-with-milk-chocolate-buttercream-SQUARE.jpg

85CCCDA2-C498-4E0B-9BEC-D497CCA9524B.jpeg.jpg

CR_Health-II-hot-drinks-coffee-12-15.jpg

@eth@Flying_Hams , @Former-Member , @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @Zoe7@Maggie@greenpea@Adge@Appleblossom@CheerBear@Got_the_tshirt@Lee82 , @Former-Member , @Meowmy@TAB , @Former-Member , @Mazarita@Exoplanet@NatureLover@Sans911@Snowie ,, @outlander@nashy@Jupiter , @Former-Member , @Determined@Ant7@jem80@Dadcaringalone@BPDSurvivor@frog@Peri , @Former-Member , @Pollyotter@Hope4me@Razzle@Boonana@Bimby2@oceangirl@BlueBay@Smc@Owlunar@utopia@Escaped_Goat@Nay69@Jay-e@saturnzoon@Jacques 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Wishing each of you a very happy birthday ... @Mango @Sanatorium23 @DeltaThelmaKora 

Sherry 🎂🌹

Image result for happy birthday to each of you

Happy Birthday guys , not sure we have met but Happy Birthday

A Big Hap-pea Birthday to @Mango , @Sanatorium23  and @DeltaThelmaKora  hoping you all have a super pea day. Love greenpeaxxx

Happy Birthday @Mango  @Sanatorium23  @DeltaThelmaKora  🎉🎉🎉6638A6B1-971F-43B8-8156-08BC59C0C0A5.jpeg

Happy Birthday ... @Mango @Sanatorium23 @DeltaThelmaKora 🥳 

D4FBD90F-4331-4CB7-A60D-A3FBA4BF6946.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance