Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Flying_Hams
Community Guide

Hamsolo01's adventure thread

Hi @outlander @Faith-and-Hope @TAB @Former-Member @Phoenix_Rising @Sans911 @Former-Member

Thought I would drum up a bit of a thread with some updates on the trip. 

Full day 1 today. Had a quick dash of breakfast and got up to visit the Sky Tower in auckland. Apparently its higher than sydney tower. Only about 20 metres or so.. 

Good views of the city though. Gave me some ideas on what to do over the next week. Will be going to one of the islands as well as the bridge climb with dad.

I'm enjoying being overseas. I feel like a nobody and it gives me a sense of independence. 

Had lunch under a pub in a big food court. Fish and chips lol. Typical NZ. 

Auckland is pretty quiet. Lots of international cuisine too. 

Hopefully some pics of kiwis to come soon. 

I hope you have a good christmas tomorrow guys and i will be keen to hear how youve spent your day.

Ill be on in the arvo because i would've eaten too much for lunch (no breakfast for me). 

Take care of yourselves and thanks for being here too. I really like forum land. 

161 REPLIES 161
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Hamsolo01's adventure thread

ohhh sounds exciting @Flying_Hams, thanks for tagging me. Am looking forward to what you get up to next!!

Have a nice NZ chrissySmiley Happy

Sounds awesome @Flying_Hams

Oooooh thank you for taking us along with you on your NZ adventure @Flying_Hams. I hope you have a super day tomorrow. Smiley Very Happy

Impressive @Flying_Hams

Have a Hokie Pokie for me and get sum jandals @Flying_Hams .. apparently they are 'things' ok re well things people from there miss ok re hokie pokies think its an iceblock lol lots kiwis or was that keez live where I am

@Flying_Hams - I hope the rest of your trip is fantastic. Enjoy.
Merry Christmas

merry christmas everyone and i hope you enjoy the day !

@utopia @TAB @Phoenix_Rising @outlander @Former-Member @Sans911 @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member

Merry Christmas @Flying_Hams have a great day

you too @outlander
what have you got planned?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance