Skip to main content

Re: Hello Peer Guides 🙂

Hello @Former-Member 

Ha ha , I have no car to fix 😅,  I leave that for the boys 

@TAB , @tyme 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Haha, and I totally wish that right now I didn’t have a car that was in need of some TLC myself! 😁 @Shaz51  @TAB  @tyme 

I have reached out to my mechanic just to run the plan by him 😉👍🏻

Hello @Bon_courage @LilMapleLeaf , @Miss-wish , @nula_ray , @Xibon , @Travelguy8 , @Asgard , @ThatOneGuy02 , @Former-Member , @Jasper_123 , @Tilz , @8ppleTree , @sheba30 , @Tranquil_Atoms , @Hope2Recovery , @TheWay , @Alisse , @SkySeeker22 , @defaultusername , @MermaidHair 

@Blackbird11 . @Ilovepenguins , @Velvet_VanDetta , @Jynx , @Paperdaisy , @RiverSeal @balance37 , @MissLil , @puzzlingdino , @Jupiter , @tyme , @Velvet_VanDetta , @Melbcoffeesnob , 

hope I have not missed anyone , please tag if I have 😎

I like to say how awesome you all are in forumland and I like to say a big thankyou for everything you have done and wishing you all the best for the future and wish you all can stay here on the forum xxxx 

1919997310-Funny-Motivational-Quotes-18.jpg

afternoon-tea-intro.jpg

snack.jpeg.jpg

OIPTGNBMOI4.jpg

coffee.png

poster.jpg

@RachSANECEO , @purplesneakers 

Aww @Shaz51!!! 

images.png

I'm blushing 😅😊

Thanks for your kind words, they mean a LOT!! You yourself are an incredible human being and your warmth and kindness know no bounds. Thanks for helping to make the forums a very special place for us all 💜

🥰 @Jynx 😍

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks so much Shazzie 🌺💜🤗🥰

you’re an inspiration, and someone who welcomed me and helped me find my feet here on the forums - for that my dearest I am eternally grateful 🥰👌🏻🤗

@Shaz51 

Thank you @Former-Member for your continuing encouragement and care ❤️ 💕 🥰

love this and totally agree thanks @Shaz51 for the tag. Peer Guides are amazing.

That's such a lovely message @Shaz51 

Heartfelt thank you straight back at you.

(The Tea Party photos you shared look amazing - on a chilly morning like today feels so appropriate)

I'm tagging here a few more Peer Guides that started a little later in the year @OM108 @Ainjoule @Minkie-Rose @MayaBird07 @Peace4now 

thank you @Bon_courage , @RachSANECEO 

hello @MayaBird07 , @Peace4now , @OM108 , @Minkie-Rose , @Ainjoule 😍

@espressologic 

R (2).jpg