Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

@greenpea 

These did not load earlier.
images (96).jpeg

images (15).png

Oh dear... here's 50 year old me thinking I'd love to get into making clothes for myself again, and not necessarily conservative ones... 😛 Maybe more muted colours than the ladies below, but methinks purple will still be in the mix somewhere.

Most definitely not hot pants, miniskirts or boob tubes though! I won't go so far as to totally rule out tie dying.

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 11.19.56 am.png

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Smc  I say sew away, flamboyant, non conservative, a bit of colour are not mutton dressed up as lamb. 

images (98).jpeg

@Smc @Former-Member  I am growing my hair hair though so that I can wear it in a bun :). I love the look of older ladies with grey hair in a bun 😄

ha ha @greenpea , @Former-Member , @Smc , @Ali11 

i am 5????????/  this month

@greenpea, a few styling suggestions just for you. 😄

I've only got the odd strand of grey here and there. My Mum's hair is still pretty dark at 80-something, so I may never go really grey.
The family all reckon I still look and act 30-ish... so maybe I can claim an exemption from middle age for now? 😛 It'll catch up with me eventually no doubt, but I'm not in any hurry.

blue-gray-hair-awesome-100-cute-hairstyles-for-long-2019-trend-alert-15-gallery.jpgf9b0914fe37a3966599e38ace98ae8b5.jpggrey.jpg

@Smc  Oh Smc aren't they all beautiful. I once saw an older lady in her 70s I would say with long grey hair done up in a old fashioned bun and she looked so lady like :). 

Online shopping is great for finding some bargains, isn't it @greenpea?

"frogharmonic orchestra" is a delightful name for the choir @Former-Member Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

The term was from a children's book "The musical life of Gustav Mole" where the frogs have a talent the rest of us can only dream about @Ali11

@Ali11   Hi Ali11 yes online shopping is a buzz for the pea in so many ways. The biggest draw card is  I don't have to go to a mall full of people and cope with all the stresses that go along with that scenerio. I can do it from the comfort of my computer chair 😄 and then wait a few days for the package to arrive like magic :).

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance