Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Let`s Talk -- how was you day today !!

Hi @Former-Member

@Shaz51Rediscovered this thread, & tagged me (& others) into it.

So I tagged you into it, in case you were interested. It's just another option (for sharing).

I'm glad you were able to have a talk with your son.

Planting, weeding, weeding & feeding - you have been busy.

Did the W&F stain your feet? Or did you get it on your skin?

Yep, WA has the most restrictive bird licensing system in the county. It's the only state that requires licenses for commonly kept birds (some not all birds).

So that increases the cost of buying a bird (from a shop) quite a bit. The shops already charge 3 times as much (for many birds) than private sellers.

I could not find any private sellers - so I had to go to a shop.

I had to drive 50Km (round trip) to get them - I didn't stop to enjoy it, just rushed there & straight back.

I got several new Fawn Pied Bengalese Finches - picture Above (previous post).

Now my poor lonely Chocolate pied Bengalese has some company.

Sure enough, they have all huddled into the one nest together (tonight) - it's a Big Group Hug (all night).

That's why they are also called "Society Finches" (they're very Social) - that's what I love about them.

Adge

This is what the Bengalese "Society" Finches Do - all cuddled up together in the Nest.

1000+ images about finches-society-bengal on Pinterest ...That's what my New Bengalese are Doing right now...

aww look at them @Adge Heart

@Former-Member, @Smc , @greenpea , @cutiepiekitty 

hugzGpBird.jpeg

That's so cute @Adge  little bengalese huddled together. So glad chocolate gets on with fawn,band his not alone anymore. Good job Adge

Thanks @Shaz51 Yep very cute...

I love your Group Hug picture @Former-Member

Adge

@Adge, I did get it on my skin, ankles and feet, is that bad? I did wash off with washer. Probably imagination but skin feels hot. Probably should shower.

@Former-Member, Weed and Feed does have some nasty chemicals in it that you wouldn't want on your veggie patch, but washing should have gotten it all off your skin.

This is a better picture - of what my Bengalese Finches do (at night).

As soon as I brought the new Bengalese home - they all went into the nest together (last night).

Society Finches | Peggy's Parrot Place

Hello,

I feel really sad & so confused I can hardly think. 

Hi there @maddison 

I am so sorry to learn that you are having a really hard time this evening. Are you able to keep yourself safe? Please reach out for help off the forum if you are needing to speak to someone from the help services. The 24/7 options are Lifeline 13 11 14, Beyond Blue 1300 22 46 36 and Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467

Please take care

Whitehawk

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance