Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

PixieJane
Casual Contributor

Living a lie and loving it

i have been in a relationship for almost 6 years now and i know him so well, he thinks he has me fooled but I have lived with that before, he is a liar but I have lived with worse and again I am bidding my time...when I have the resources I am out of there and again, while perception may not be my friend its of no consequence because I know who I am and what he put me through...my conscience is clear....he has no idea what i am thinking because I have learned to be as evasive as he which is contrary but uniquely satisfying 😆

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Living a lie and loving it

Hi @PixieJane,

Welcome to the forums - sounds like you are leaving a tough relatoinship? It also sounds like you are protecting your mindset around this from him due to the way he treats you? There are quite a few members here who have had to navigate some trying relationships - what kind of support are you looking for that would most help you? Feel free to ask questions to the community here. 

You can use the search bar to find other conversations happening around a specific topic area you may want to chat about.

Great to have you here!

Re: Living a lie and loving it

Hi @PixieJane

Is this relationship something you want to keep investing in?

Once you get that gut feeling that something isn’t quite right... follow your gut instinct. It is never wrong ❤️
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance