Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

supernova
Senior Contributor

Merry Christmas!

Hi All,

Merry Christmas!

I hope you are all having a nice morning and the rest of your day is shaping up to be lovely!

I always find that Christmas is a good time to stop and reflect on the year that’s been and focus on all that there is to be thankful for. Even if there have been hard times, I find there is always at least one small thing that has brightened our year or helped us through a rough patch. So I thought I might start a little thread for some positive reflection space!

I’m really thankful for my cat because he’s always up for a cuddle!

“What are you thankful for this year?”

All the best,

supernova.

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Merry Christmas!

I'm thankful for my wife and daughter and my immediate family and friends. They all play different roles in my life but all are important to my life and my ongoing mental health.

I am also thankful for SANE's online forums and you all. We all have a story that is unique. I don't share my mental health journey with everyone due to lack of understanding, but I know in the online forums I can share parts of my story to inspire, educate or relate to people who have had similar experiences, share resources that may not be in mainstream knowledge.

anyone going to the Boxing Day sales?

Nup .. I have to recover from my first big spending spree online.  Having lunch with a girlfriend.

Merry Christmas Everyone! 

I hope everyone's morning went well and you are able to have a relaxing afternoon!

@Peter_Pan78 they are great things to be thankful for, and things people can often take for granted. I hope you are enjoying some time with the family today Smiley Happy

@jamesle2015 and @Appleblossom is there anything you are thankful for that you would like to share? I hope you are both doing well Smiley Happy

I completely forgot to say what I'm thankful for!! I'm thankful for!!

Im thankful for my dog because she is always able to put a smile on my face no matter what is happening in my life Smiley HappyHeart

I am thankful for my first big spending spree ... its the biggest December and January I will have had... ever.

That exciting @Appleblossom! Smiley Happy

Hmmm, I thankful for living in beautiful surroundings, and being able to explore them today. In particular, I went for a walk to some local waterfalls, only 5 minutes from my house, it was really magical. Smiley Happy

Im thankful that my Boxing Day shopping is over 🙂

I only bought a short sleeved shirt from a shop ...not major department store..but I was in there for a few hours...waiting for someone important ..as usual

Was looking for black trousers but no luck....

I don't know why people want to spend so much time shopping...

I drive there 

I didn't go by myself...agoraphobic 

I'll be in Centro for a while tomorrow but I go there most weeks so it's ok..

normally what I do on Sundays

I'm used to it....

I got in trouble in here for mentioning where last time so I won't mention it 🙂

have time off work so nothing to do for a couple of weeks...

started reading a book...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance