Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

My hobbies

Hi everyone,

I know I already talked about my hobbies before (in the introducing yourself forum) but I wanted to post about my hobbies here, too.

Here are my hobbies: My hobbies are: reading (online and offline), writing songs and stories, reading fan fictions (online) and creating art. I also like: photography, making home made movies, going for walks, exercising a LOT at home (including doing at home boxing), eating healthy foods & drinks, going to the beach, and watching children's shows (sometimes shows for pre-schoolers) on TV. I like to exercise with Mum. I also like dancing like a monkey and eeeing like a monkey at times. I am an animal lover. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: My hobbies

Hi @Former-Member 

Wow you have a lot of great hobbies there. I love to read online stuff alot mostly research and occasionally paint (I like acrylic painting). I love to take photos and walk to the beach. Today I am watching movies and will probably play a board game with my family. 

Hope you have a great day!

Owen45
Senior Contributor

Re: My hobbies

Thank goodness for hobbies, especially being in social isolation and no working at present. Lots of hobbies during the day: repairs to my apartment;  reading; mental health Zoom sessions; sorting my library; shopping....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance