Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Night Shift

just listening to the end of the tv freak segment on overnights, always good silly banter

you too @oceangirl  hadnt seen you for a while

ok is that JJ or AM ? @plasmo 

Hi @TAB Smiley Happy

How is work?

Thinking of doing the indian pacific sydney to perth but in January- will it be too hot?

Sure train has a/c lol train 🚂

Sorry @OG yeah anyway Hi @ oceangirl

hoot

the tv freak is on overnights on am, never remember when exactly.  he might do other spots on stations though.

beating myself up for not getting stuff done this week, mionth, year... oh it's too late to start working on it now... then i keep reading random stuff for an hour

..can relate re procrastination, and or deciding something needs to be done then over overthink it then it still hasnt happened 2 years later wtf @plasmo 

yeah despite what i tell myself i haven't done it.  i know there's no point putting it off, it just involves organisation and dealing with people and being stuffed around.

dunno if i can blame it on an aspie thing, but doing nothing is comfortable and change is confusing. it's not even comfortable it bugs me.

anyway.. still awake

trick yourself into it or promise yourself a reward @plasmo  often when i finally do things I realise spent way more time and effort worrying about it rather than doing. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance