Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Request

@Lemonjuice  yes it is exciting :D. We will have a party on the plane :p!! It will go well Lemonjuice. You are smart I could always tell that by your posts. Write up heaps of questions to ask and remember if you are not happy with the outcome you dont have to wear it you can go somewhere else for advice. Baby steps, baby steps.

You know what you have always reminded me of a caterpiller inside a crysallis waiting to turn into a butterfly. It is your time Lemonjuice to fly. Love peaxxx

@greenpea  thank you💓 it's going to be fun.  See you on board.

Ant7
Senior Contributor

@CheerBear  @Lemonjuice 

Hi I have night shift tomorrow night so I will probably be around till about 6:00 maybe a bit after if that helps

@Ant7 cool! 

Thinking of you today @Lemonjuice . Hoping anxiety is at a manageable or part manageable level. 

Hoping the flight has some good parts, and your appointment is successful. 

@Lemonjuice  Hey Lemonjuice 😄 today is the day. Let us have a party for you. In a few hours it will be over and done with so be cool sweety. You can do this. Love pea.xxxx

@Lemonjuice  Hey Lemonjuice just checking in on you and making sure you are okay. 

@omg, I'm going to the airport...in uber nnow. This is crazy. Lol

You’ve got this @Lemonjuice . 💙💙💙👍👍👍

Ok, I am at the gate sitting down waiting for it to open.  I've got the child with me, almost switched a few times.  She's on an adventure and there's images of children's story books about a trip to the airport.  She's amazed by the people.  All I am thinking about is omg, please god don't let me vomit or get the runs.  I just want the gates to open cause I think I will calm down once I am in the air.  It's only an hour and a half.  I want to hide, not be here.  Breathe.  Going to try and be present...no, going to read the news, Trump is good for some things.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance