Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Funny Pictures – October 5, 2015

I actually do that @Adge 

Which one @TAB ?

Eat all the delicious food in the house?

To be honest, there's really no delicious food at my house (except maybe Chilli Potato Chips).

Adge

yes. @Adge  well thats a start, have half cold bbq chook here but been eating other stuff today. Going to supermarket shortly here, thinking good stuff, bad stuff, stuff I neeed, stuff I dont really need but is on special

I need to go grocery shopping too @TAB

I was too hot today, felt nauseous - didn't eat lunch.

Need to eat...

Adge

I didnt eat til 6 yesterday really wasnt well, think dehydration I'm going to go in an hour or so in hope of fresh food specials @Adge 

I don't get it @TAB
Lol

I'm just back from grocery shopping @TAB

It's too hot out there.

Apparently it's 40 C here now - I got it wrong, when I thought 37 C.

Adge

I don't get it either @Flying_Hams In fact I don't get a lot of things.

Especially in relation to "mutual support" - which often appears to go only one-way.

Adge

Hi @saturnzoon @eth @Adge @Flying_Hams @TAB and all others. Just got back from the pool again...managed 20 laps today. It is great in the pool. I just swim and concentrate on the feel of the water and zone out. 

Trying to get myself in a place where I can bring up things with B on Monday. Has been 4 weeks and have had a few things happen as well as wanting to go back and answer something she said the 2nd or 3rd time I saw her, before I trusted her. Just need to try and work out how to bring it up. Hopefully the problems with stuff ups with appts etc are all over now. Once I bring the things up we can start working on them

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance