Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Far out @cutiepiekitty  well done ! I used to do a kilometre but its been a few years, I think some people that come on here are swimming instructors , but not trusting my memory.

Hope your appointment goes okay

same here @Adge  i was turning a/c down before left, but felt it as soon as got home well its only 33 here

Well at least we got our shopping done @TAB & my neighbours have finally turned their Boom Boom speakers off.

Just remember if we get caught, you're deaf and i dont speak english

hello @LadyCaroline , @cutiepiekitty , @Mrsjones , @Former-Member 

Thanks @TAB  Looking forwards to it to try and process some stuff with her help.

I have always liked swimming. It helps the arthritis so much and is an exercise I can actually do. It is just in the last 6-12 months my brain has been causing trouble, and being back this week I have noticed that I am calmer when in the water. So all good.

that sounds like a really good thing re swimming @cutiepiekitty  I have days off next week, been telling myself going to start going back to pool again 

yes, mine stopped before I went out re doof doof neighbors @Adge 

Excellent @TAB I had enough of it hours ago.

https://quotesnhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Top-35-Funniest-Pictures-with-Quotes-Quotes-lol.jpg

yes @Adge  just wondering re 'mutual support' comment?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance