Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

@Flying_Hams  Sounds good 😊

Good morning to all passing here today.  Not up to the mass tag yet today sorry.  Anyone is welcome to hang out here socially, or talk about what's going on for you - anything is ok.  Edit :  @Adge @Flying_Hams @Shaz51 @DJMasters @Bezak482 @Ant7 @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @CheerBear @Maggie @greenpea @Anastasia @Teej @Appleblossom @TAB @Exoplanet @Emelia8 @Angels333 @Judi9877 @Molliex @outlander   @Owlunar @NatureLover @jem80  @BPDSurvivor @Dadcaringalone @Jay-e  @Snowie @WriterMelb  @frog @nashy @Jupiter @Peonies @Jacques @Former-Member @Eve7 @Former-Member @BlueBay  Sending love to you all, especially those struggling at the moment, and huge gratitude for the support this last couple of days - you know who you are.  And hi and sorry to anyone about who I have missed here.  All are welcome here!  Please anyone feel free to tag people I've missed.

Welcome to the forums to anyone who's new - we're a friendly and supportive crew here...  @Rose_222 @Rubyrose1 @baritone @Bella0 @Gabrielle1 @Scarlet72 @0_6A-J @Alexis1 @Gemini73 @Zed1 @Abeer   Hope you're all finding your way around the forums by now - use the search bar for any topics that interest you, or start your own thread.  You can use the @ and then type a person's name and you'll get a drop down box where you can select them.

I'm doing a bit better this morning than I was last night.  Haven't been so anxious for so many hours for quite some time.  I was really rattled by the possibility that bro or sil had heard something my support worker said to me as she left yesterday.  Then bro and sil left for the weekend at their farm without saying goodbye, which compounded my fear.  Had a nice message from sil this morning which is a great relief, but hasn't quite sunk in yet.  There's so much chemistry for the mind and body to process with such a long anxiety spike.  My psychologist called it 'being flooded' - a physical and mental thing.  It also showed me just how tenuous my situation here might be (cabin in the back yard of their home).

Time for a late brekky.

Anyway that's where I'm at today - where are you at?  

Sending warm wishes to all xoxo

Raisin toast served with butter & jam - Picture of Cafe Macquarie ...

Hey @eth
I hear you re anxiety about people thinking or saying things and getting anxious.
I'm trying to place all thoughts of work out if my mind. Atm I am just on the couch watching QI before I go and get a coffee.

It's a nice day outside. Trying to take inventory on where I am at in life.

Re chemistry and the mind and thoughts... there really is isn't there @eth

How are you going @Flying_Hams 

Hi @Flying_Hams  and @DJMasters   good to see you.  Sorry it took  me a while - I was busy doing the tag edit on my opening post and finding as many new chums as I could.  Hope this morning is peaceful for you both.

Hi @WIP  sorry I missed tagging you.  You're welcome here too.  I'm having a gentle start and hope you are too.

No need to say sorry @eth 

I was just saying 'hello'.

Yes, a very gentle start to the day for me too.

Hope you are going ok!

Morning 🌼 and thanks for the tags @Flying_Hams and @eth. This morning I took my daughter to her 2nd swim class. The absolute joy on her face really has brightened my mood.

Before swim class I had to get some blood tests. The technician said, "oh, you're pregnant" when he was looking at what he was drawing my blood for, and I had to say "not any more". That really hurt.

A quiet day today. Tidying up the house and doing some groceries. Hi to all passing through x

Heart  Smiley Sad  feeling for you @Molliex  xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance