Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Hi @Former-Member  sorry have been preoccupied lately with work bs  Hope things not too bad for you today

Former-Member
Not applicable

That's ok. @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

no flowers now ? @Former-Member  re your profile  just having breakfast here, I should go for a walk. Work txted me 8.30 pm yest wanting me to work today urgent/emergency job I didnt know how to say No, but didnt have current inductions as barely worked last couple years, they tried to get around it but couldnt get hold of anyone so I was off the hook. If they try that again I will just not reply til next day lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

@TAB hey tabby,how are you going? Just vegetating.

TAB
Senior Contributor

just had big nap and a bit knocked out, still feel tired, had huge sleep last night, 6 hours straight at one stage lol @Meowmy  just watching tv its a bit warm, got a/c on

@TAB hey tabby, sounds okay day your end. Just relaxing. Probably get dinner soon. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

feeling the heat a bit @Meowmy  after putting rubbish out etc  need water , got to be able to get through work lol, well one day at a time guess lol

@TAB hey tabby, you are sounding a lot better since started back at work. Hope it will go well. Eating nuts here.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Guess I couldnt avoid work much longer plus better employer than last one, think try do work a bit more on my terms, then try and cross over to something else. Might ask these guys for help doing second trade again, or just do it myself, I went to wrong people last time , they kept changing story and I gave up other trade not quite as physically hard as one doing now plus way more in demand and less expected tbh lol @Meowmy 

think its not just broken body, but its mind that gives up, body just makes it easier for mind to give up think maybe .. 

anyway gives me something to do while I think of other things to do plus can top super up lol 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance