Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

well hope you get through or just go home early @Meowmy  dunno 

Been to physio here and got some plastic tubs for moving. Had to get another blow up mattress ha ha as bed going tomorrow. wasnt much there besides singles and ones that needed a pump. the one I sold was queen self inflating , who knew would need it again and there wouldnt be much in shops ha ha

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends,  nearly half way through work. Not easy. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Well I hope someone appreciates the effort you go to to get through a work day @Meowmy 

I hope the rest of your day is going to be alright @Meowmy 

How are you going @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah not bad @Bill16  cant stop doing stuff tho lol , ok took some stuff outside already for guy coming tomorrow to take it, he didnt have much of an idea when asked him to help put lounge back inside, told me it wouldnt fit thru door I said hey mate I told it came thru that door this morning and did it by myself lol. well had to stand it on end and pick which side to put thru first

Going to see a financial planner @Meowmy  @TAB  get an opinion of what to do with my cash

TAB
Senior Contributor

Get house while still can afford one @Bill16 if leftover put in managed fund and super. Oh and get a Will. But they will prob tell you all of that lol. On Becks and shots here
TAB
Senior Contributor

Id build the place w second hand stuff @Bill16 itd be fun working out a design and looking for stuff or finding stuff and using it.
Just get engineer to sign pff on it plus borrow someone's building license

Hey @TAB 

Just a quick g'day.

How are you? I've missed a lot, have you still got too much going on?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance