Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

yeah all done @Bill16  number 1/2 .. was longer than realised ie messy cos all but bald

Work just rang, theres been a stuff up with inductions, might not be going after all @Meowmy  feeling a bit sick after hearing that. sorta felt like they might pull something like that oh well

@TAB hey tabby, survived another working morning. Now testing with juice. Will go walking . Take care on your trip. Talk later.

TAB
Senior Contributor

have to rush into work they just realised i havent done inductions takes 4 hrs must be completed today or cannot do inductions tomorrow @Meowmy  got to leave in big hurry talk tonight maybe bye

bye @TAB , safe travel mate Heart

Get your inductions done alright @TAB 

@Bill16 hey boot, hope your day is going alright. My MI thoughts back a bit. Just had map yo rest. Think will go cooking. Hopefully it will get a hit better. Thanks for care and support. Take care.

Hello @Meowmy  I hope you start to feel better champ,cooking may divert your thoughts,take it easy 😄

@Bill16 Hey thanks for kind message. I cooked a warm salad, avocado, fried bacon,onion and eggs. Tastes nice. Feeling better now. Take care.

Yum @Meowmy  sounds delicious

@TAB hey tabby, are you in camp? Hope you have done the induction. My MI thoughts came back this afternoon. Just resting in bed to relax.

Hope you are okay.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance