Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

yes told self last 5 or so years need to change job path @Meowmy  just never acted on it. Tried to get help but everyone has their own interests first. ha yeah need to work til die or something here 

@TAB hey tabby , hope something work out for you. May be prayers can help. Hope you can act on your study plans one day. One bit at a time.

TAB
Senior Contributor

well. can only do what I can do @Meowmy  tomorrows another day, see what happens with work then re boot

@TAB @Bill16 hey tabby hope you feel better the main thing. Just got home after Dr. Said I was healthy. Just resting. @Bill16 hope your day was good at holiday.

TAB
Senior Contributor

that's good @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, how are you feeling ?

TAB
Senior Contributor

agitated? internet running like on dial up modem from 1990s, wondering how am going to survive etc @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, it sounds hard.Think your work may be too hard in the heat.lol. It is still early your place. May be have cool drinks and hope you will feel better a bit later. I have urge to eat something sweet.lol.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah Ive been eating white chocolate here re sweet @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, may be I will make a cake to eat. Not feeling well and hard work in the heat sucks. May be tomorrow cool change.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance