Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas

@TAB hey tabby, think it's waiting game we need to do for a month may be, until this pass

TAB
Senior Contributor

think a lot longer than that @Meowmy  am living inside my mind lol, go thru stuff from past then nap and dream lol think will sleep 12hrs a day best thing for it lol

@TAB hey tabby, it's nice you can sleep.Waiting comfortablely iis good.Hard not to think about bad stuff though.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @TAB just popped over to see how you're going. I'm sleeping a lot too. No a good lifestyle long term. Dug up my TaiChi DVD so started that. You be kind be on yourself. 💜
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member  I love the movie, while you are sleeping too. I noticed you watched it re other thread. Have you watched Sandra Bullocks other movies?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member, yeah, 2Weeks, TheNet, The proposal, The heat,, MissCongeniality... Sandrack is pretty good with the romantic comedies.
Former-Member
Not applicable

She's a funny girl @Former-Member 

How are you going?  I'm feeling really lonely here. 

@TAB @Bill16 good morning tabby and Bill, hope you had reasonable sleep. Just having breakfast. Have a good day. Take care. Prayers for you both.

TAB
Senior Contributor

slept well here thanks @Meowmy  hope you did. think walk soon. still juggling bills in head when half awake, that $750 still not there lol

anyway hope you get something sorted with hours or get them to apply for wage subsidy

TAB
Senior Contributor

um, well its working at the moment re sleep @Former-Member  yes need to get moving here, thanks

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance